Anyone had a Jenny Renny reading??

I feel pretty much the same. There is no way that Gail could have known some of the stuff she told me, and I felt a surge of energy as I read her email. I felt NOTHING when I read Jenny's email to me.

Well thats it.

I was expecting a generic reading but was quite shocked and suprised when I got such an accurate reading with stuff that was so relevant to me in it. It has meant my PMA is pretty much lacking as I keep thinking that if she was right about these other things then there is a chance she will be right about the conception reading too.

She did apologise and said she wished she could say it would be sooner but that was what the spirits were telling her. She also seemed a lot more genuine than Jenny who's ready was pretty abrupt.

I know I should take it all with a pinch of salt so am more than happy to take my bfp sooner rather than later though :winkwink:

I was really pleased with my Gail reading. She didn't specify a month of conception, but did say September was highlighted with a birth in 2011. She also mentioned a previous medical procedure had led to this conception (which i took to mean losing Charlie, because if we hadn't lost him, we wouldn't be TTC now).

Still hoping Jenny is right about my June :bfp: though.

I can't figure out how to put a profile picture up, help anyone?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Preg...t=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item27b2ce2033

thats the link if anyone needs it girls..I don't know what to do, I have had a jenny reading but I'm so scared that some other pyschic will say that i'm never going to conceive again!

JCIC - I'm too scared to do it for that very reason! :(

Let me know if you have the courage to do it! I had a jenny one and she said I would conceive in dec 2010 from a nov cycle but everyone seems to rate this Gail lady so it just worries me that she'll have something negative to say! xx

Let me know if you have the courage to do it! I had a jenny one and she said I would conceive in dec 2010 from a nov cycle but everyone seems to rate this Gail lady so it just worries me that she'll have something negative to say! xx

I know! I do have a sort of prediction... but not from an online psychic. I have a friend (sort of newish friend at that) who just sort of popped off with one the other night. She says I'll have a very difficult time of things in July and then find out on Sept 13 that I'm pregnant! :shrug: She also says it will be a boy! Actually, the way she said it... I don't know if she said I'd find out I was pregnant on Sept 13, or if I'd find out I was having a boy on Sept 13. *looks around* Uhm... Since I'd have to be pregnant right now to find out it was a boy on Sept 13, then I'm guessing see meant the earlier rather than the latter. Even if I was pregnant right now (which I'm not)... I'd only be 15 weeks by Sept 13. Okay, now I feel crazy... definitely meant the earlier!

She can't make things come to her... but several people have confirmed that when things DO come to her, she's almost always right! So, I guess that's hopeful! I think I'm going to stick with what she said until its proven right or wrong... and then go from there! Maybe I'll have the nerve to get a reading if she's wrong.

I know! I do have a sort of prediction... but not from an online psychic. I have a friend (sort of newish friend at that) who just sort of popped off with one the other night. She says I'll have a very difficult time of things in July and then find out on Sept 13 that I'm pregnant! :shrug: She also says it will be a boy! Actually, the way she said it... I don't know if she said I'd find out I was pregnant on Sept 13, or if I'd find out I was having a boy on Sept 13. *looks around* Uhm... Since I'd have to be pregnant right now to find out it was a boy on Sept 13, then I'm guessing see meant the earlier rather than the latter. Even if I was pregnant right now (which I'm not)... I'd only be 15 weeks by Sept 13. Okay, now I feel crazy... definitely meant the earlier!

She can't make things come to her... but several people have confirmed that when things DO come to her, she's almost always right! So, I guess that's hopeful! I think I'm going to stick with what she said until its proven right or wrong... and then go from there! Maybe I'll have the nerve to get a reading if she's wrong.

I hope she is right for me Megg I really do, I will definately let everyone know!:thumbup:

jenny renny told me September but she was wrong - I got my bfp yesterday.

However spooky lady (Cherie) that I use has been right on all of my last 4 pregnancies.

jenny renny told me September but she was wrong - I got my bfp yesterday.

However spooky lady (Cherie) that I use has been right on all of my last 4 pregnancies.

Hi Vickie
WHere do I find her:thumbup:

Congrats:hugs:

Google Cheri 22 and it should come up. She got my month right for this one, my son and both the miscarriages.

Google Cheri 22 and it should come up. She got my month right for this one, my son and both the miscarriages.

Thanks Vickie
Yeah I got one from Cheri back in 2008 she said August for me, but when I contacted her this year she said it remains the same..So I guess that still stands not sure.....:shrug:

I am happy for you though:happydance:

:hugs:

i have a cheri reading and dont get me wrong--i do really like her--however she said JUNE for me ---i find her readings to be very broad as it can mean a June conceive, a June find out or a June birth month.

Vivki---when she did your predictions and chose a month for you--did it work out, conceive ; find out or birth month?? thanks..xx

i have a cheri reading and dont get me wrong--i do really like her--however she said JUNE for me ---i find her readings to be very broad as it can mean a June conceive, a June find out or a June birth month.

Vivki---when she did your predictions and chose a month for you--did it work out, conceive ; find out or birth month?? thanks..xx

It was always the conceive and find out month - never the due month.

wel im cd12 today--looks like i have 1 day left to conceive in June!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->