anyone had a mesina reading lately?

mamadonna

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone had ordered a mesina reading lately,i ordered one a wk ago and still haven't heard anything,i have emailed her twice just to ask if she has received my payment and details ok but still no reply:/

Hi Mamadonna:flower: I have not had a mesina reading but I have been thinking about getting one done for the last month......would really like to get one but then doubt creeps in:dohh: hope she gets back to you soon:thumbup: I think I am going to cave if you get yours-- I had the same problem with angel reading from Sam. Good luck hope she has great news.......sorry about your losses:hugs::hugs:

Thanks peanut,i think I'll send her another message today if i don't get an email.I'll let you know what she says,I've had a reading b4 and it was really good

It was about the 4th/5th when i ordered mine,I've message her again today this will be the 3rd time still no reply,i can understand if she is busy but the least she could do is send us a message!

Ok so now I really want one but nervous she is too back logged maybe? I tried looking on her site but she hasn't updated it since July....waiting times 3-5 business days....I would say she has passed that for both of you...ok so why do we finally find someone to put a little trust into and then they go and do stuff like this....:shrug::nope::growlmad:

she emailed me back after i message her using the form on her site said sorry she has not been doing confirmations but she would do my reading tonight. I will KUP

Hmm i still haven't heard anything,i have had a few readings from different people and they always seem to take ages!

nothing yet today and of course i was so sure i would have it on my computer this morning..Of course doubt crept in maybe it's bad news or something? KUP BUT it sounds like she is behind relaly behind if you did not get anything back so fingers crossed we both get them soon already.

Hi i received mine late last nite she apologized due to family problems

my reading said i would conceive a boy within the next 3 months born July/Aug ,this will fit in i guess as we are wtt due to tests after a mmc,tests usually take around 6 wks

yay i am glad you got yours i am jealous. sounds like good news and mesina can be reliable right?

I've seen some really good readings from her,i guess I'll just have to wait and see

i finally got mine friday she had to send it a bunch so she was trying..

I told her some details that i had iui and twins so she said she sees my twins look at the baby as i am holding it a nd there are 6 's around them she thought this might mean they are six when it is born. Not so great and that feb is strong month for conception. IT sure would be nice if she was signals crossed and 6 means june birth and feb is when they were born but so i dont know if it is good to plant any info seeds it may mess up the reading. She said she sees drs aroiund conceptioon. This was something that is really not an option again dh doesn't want medical so we shall see keep u posted

I caved and ordered a reading from Mesina on Oct 4th....still waiting for it to come in...hopefully will be here soon:thumbup: and that she has good news!

Hopefully you'll get it soon!can't wait to hear what she says

I will update once she replies.......cautiously excited as have heard only great things about her:happydance: so hope she is right about yours.....you deserve sweet little one at last:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->