anyone had a mesina reading lately?

Omg peanut I am so sorry hun,nothing can prepare you for what you've gone through,its so heartbreaking!!I truly hope you get your bfp soon with a lovely healthy baby at the end of the 9 months!!x

Thanks mama for your kindness:hugs: :hugs:
I am just waiting on af so I can get back to normal or at least have my body more predictable......mc has thrown my body for a loop.

Hi Mama :hugs:

How are you doing? Isn't this supposed to be a magic month for you? loads of baby dust to you!

Af arrived today for me so I am happy:thumbup:

Hi peanut,apparently it was supposed to be but af arrived yesterday!!

Oh Mama so sorry af arrived:hugs:......she should know better by now :growlmad: Wishing you lots of luck you catch next cycle!

Thank you,I'm getting very close to giving up,I'm so lucky and very grateful for my gorgeous sons!!

Hi Mama,

Any news from you? hope you have gotten your bfp or at least not given up:hugs::hugs:.......I am still trudging along one foot in front of the other......nothing new with me on ttc but I did get a 2014 year ahead reading from Mesina in dec......link in my signature as it is quite lengthy......reading is on last page......it does sound promising and it also matches a reading I had in person with someone else back in october so hoping 2014 is a better year.

Hi peanut,happy New year,I'm gonna give myself till April,as by then it'll have been 4 years!!
I did get a Sandra reading and she felt I was pregnant already and If I wasn't(which I wasn't)she definitely felt it was within 3 months with a delivery in Sept,which would give me this month,but we'll see!!

Just checking in to see how you are Mama.....hoping there is a bfp brewing or brewed for you!:hugs:

No such luck here,time to give up I think!!hope you are well x

No such luck here,time to give up I think!!hope you are well x

I am well....plodding along.....nothing new here either. So sorry that magical bfp is eluding you:hugs::hugs: I will continue to keep positive thoughts that it will happen for you:flower::dust:

I had another phone reading with mesina in feb and she still sees baby so we shall see.....I turn 45 this year so I think for me if it doesn't happen by dec I am officially throwing in the towel regardless of what anyone believes as by then it should have happened........mesina said mar but :shrug: been there done that.....I have learned to not take it to heart

Yeah I've given up on readings,last one said this month but I'm not feeling it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->