anyone had a mesina reading lately?

Hi!
Just wanted to touch base.....so I am still waiting for my reading:nope: I emailed her on wed and have not heard back from that one either:shrug: it has been 2 weeks on thurs.........:coffee:patiently.....so hope I hear something by mon.......if not I will try using the form on her site........I know she is super busy but it would be nice to get an acknowledgement

Wow that is a while to wait!i don't think she works wknds so hopefully you'll hear by tomorrow!

sorry took so long to update:flower:.....I've been swamped at home and work:wacko: I got my reading on Oct 22nd......I absolutely love it...she was right on and validated so many things.....I am very happy :happydance: She said a lovely boy for me either conceived or birth month of December....I really hope it is concieve in december......birth december would be concieve in mid march:nope: and if so then my edd would be dec 25th! crazy!

How are you ladies?:hugs::hugs:

Hello,all good here,still no bfp yet just starting a new cycle,i hope you conceive in December too

Thanks Mamadonna......Prayin this is your month:hugs::hugs:

If my reading is correct this should be the month,but we'll see!

Hi Ladies---how are you? Just wondering if anyone has any updates. I had ordered a monthly year ahead reading from Mesina back on Dec 19th but have not heard peep yet......I have sent a few emails but I think she is super super swamped....I know she is moving this week so hope to hear something soon. So I am out on the Dec concieve so hope she is right on the Dec give birth part.:thumbup: I had an angel reading back in sept that said something about 5 mths which would be this month so we shall see.......I am currently entering magic phase:winkwink:

Take care:hugs::hugs::flower::hugs:

Wow you've been waiting since December,i wouldn't be happy at all!

Nothing new here,i think I'll give up on readings

That is disappointing Mama:nope:.....I was so hoping Mesina would be right for you.....still hoping you get your bfp soon!:dust::hugs:

Some things she said for me were accurate so I am surprised she was wrong for you......I guess I should forget about mine....maybe she is only accurate with the things that don't matter as much:shrug: Oh well they aren't supposed to taken too seriously anyway.

Just thought I should update.....Mesina was wrong.....no bfp for me and I also got a year outlook by month from her from May 2013 to April 2014 with no questions and it was all about career changes with strong love support and the emotional ups and downs each month to do with the changes but nothing on a baby:shrug:.......I was totally gutted as I was expecting something about a baby and next concieve date since the december one was out....*sigh* oh well it is supposed to be for entertainment only......I will be getting another reading from her once she gets caught up as she has had no internet from feb to april (so has a huge backlog) to find out why she never mentioned a baby.........she gave me a free 20 min phone reading because I waited so long to get my year outlook so I will use that for my why followup :thumbup:

Any news from anyone?

:flower::flower:

Oh you'll have to let me know how the phone call goes,sorry she hasn't mentioned a pregnancy hopefully you'll find out when you talk to her,she was also wrong for me,I'm currently waiting for a Suzy Rayne reading

Oh you'll have to let me know how the phone call goes,sorry she hasn't mentioned a pregnancy hopefully you'll find out when you talk to her,she was also wrong for me,I'm currently waiting for a Suzy Rayne reading

I will def keep you updated:thumbup: Sorry to hear she was wrong for you too......good luck on your Suzy reading....hope she has good news for you!!:flower::hugs:

Suzys was a load of rubbish she said I would fall pregnant Nov this year which is fair enough but she also goes on to say we'll have another in 2016,if we fall pregnant this time it'll be our last I'm gonna get my tubes tied

I certainly hope suzy is wrong and you get your bfp before Nov.....that is way too long to wait!

I think I am crazy cause I am thinking on getting another reading but this time from someone called Madisun....I have heard very good things about her on psychic forum ( I was bored and started googling:haha:) everyone says she is one of the best so I have been contemplating for the last month.....I am thinking I will order a reading in another two weeks so there is at least 4 weeks since Mesina's and see what she has to say:thumbup:

Oh never heard of her you'll have to let me know what she says x

Hi peanut how's things?

Hi mama:wave:

I am good......I've been meaning to update as I have had a few phone readings from Mesina (she is such a sweet heart...just love her) I got my bfp on my anniversary on aug 19th but unfortunately it ended in mc at 12 weeks.....I am currently 3 weeks post mc.....just taking the rest of the year to heal mentally and physically. Mesina has been a god send really helping me through this as I am on my own....no one knew about the preg or mc. She is still quite adamant I am to have another :baby: and she sees feb so hoping she is correct......would love sooner but I do think I need a few months to reset as this experience has been quite traumatic....I actually have to go for another beta tomorrow to ensure levels still declining.

I also went for an angel reading in person 2 weeks ago and she said I am to have another :baby: too.....I picked the cards so it really validates that maybe this will become a reality....hope they both are correct.

How are you doing? Hoping all is well:hugs::hugs:

Omg peanut I am so sorry hun,nothing can prepare you for what you've gone through,its so heartbreaking!!I truly hope you get your bfp soon with a lovely healthy baby at the end of the 9 months!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->