anyone had a tummy tuck?

hellohefalump

Reaction score
I'm having one this coming winter. Two people this week have asked me when my baby's due, because I still look seven months pregnant... he is two years old. I'm so fed up I'm going down the 'desparate' route and having a tummy tuck.

So has anyone had one? Got any advice, or tips?

Haha! Haven't had one, but if I still looked 7 months pregnant when my child was 2, i'd do exactly the same thing! Good luck!

Not had one but planning one as soon as I have the money! Good luck hun - I feel your pain of still looking pregnant xxx

I look 9 months pregnant constantly, but I need to loose a lot of weight 1st then maybe get a tummy tuck one day, well when I know I am finished having babies that is :)

Good luck! I want one, having twins has really killed my stomach! Im so self concious, if i had the money i would have it booked, well actually if i had the money i would probably be planning more kids! lol!

I haven't but my best friend had one and had a boob job done at the same time. She said it was the best thing she ever did. She was a size 8-10 but had really bad stretch marks and loose skin after pregnancy. They cut out her stretchies and gave her a new belly button and her stomach was totally flat.

I plan on having one when Liam is around 1, I could exercise for 12 hours a day and still that wouldnt help my stomach

I phoned one place up after I had Rhys and they said it was around £5000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->