anyone had flu jag twice in one week.

princessatmey

due 26/01/13
Reaction score
i went doc get whooping an flu jag last fri but they didnt have right whoopin one only child one so told thed call back. Didnt hear but had go in today with son, an asked as optimal time runs out sat when 32weeks preg. So the doc did it but gave me two injections (didnt think anythin of it) got call hours later askin if id had flu jab the fri before, an gp said hed given me it again this morn. He said hed speak health board or whatever but thinks itsa ok. Got call back sayin shouldnt affect me or bubs. Anyone had this happen an howd it go?

When he gave you two injections why didn't you think anything of it? I'd want to know, before it happened, what exactly is going into my body, especially if I was only expecting to get one shot and received two.

Im pretty certain two jabs shouldn't cause any issues at all. I'd trust your doctors word, if they had done something wrong they'd be rushing around now trying to correct their bugger up!

At my doctors it doesnt matter what jab it is they show you the label and talk you through side effects. Im suprised your doctor didnt tell you what the 2 jabs were.
X

If be very cross about this, it's pure incompetence. But if gp has checked I'm sure all is fine.x

When he gave you two injections why didn't you think anything of it? I'd want to know, before it happened, what exactly is going into my body, especially if I was only expecting to get one shot and received two.

Helpful!

I wouldn't be happy with having 2 not knowing what they were. Go back and question it. It's an awful lot to have in 1 week, especially when pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->