Anyone had low AMH but got BFP?

hope74

Reaction score
My AMH is 0.85 and RE says at my age they look for 1.2 or more. Anyone went through IVF and got BFP with low AMH? I don't know what's the difference between FSH and AMH if both check ovarian reserve as my FSH is 5.4 which is good.

Hiya my amh is 1 (uk scale), the consultant that gave us this news went right on to talk about DE, but we want to try assisted route with my eggs first. Only a few months before we got that result I had been preg - naturally - so there has to be some hope/possibility... Good luck x

I talked to 2 RE's and none of them mentioned DE. And that's not an option for me anyways.

Hi I have low AMH, mine is measured on the other scale an was 6.7 in Dec. I had three rounds of IVF, the first got cancelled due to poor response and the others resulted in about three eggs each time with nothin fertilising. I switched FS in Dec and started seeing one that specializes in low AMH and he put me on DHEA to help with numbers and quality...I had my last cycle of IVF in Jan/Feb and nothing fertilised I got af a week after ER and got pregnant that next cycle. We were about to try a cycle of natural IVF which is IVFwith no drugs. It's supposed to be a good option for ladies with low AMH.

If that didn't work we were going to ED :shrug: if you go to the IVF thread on the over 35 thread you'll find lots of ladies that have had success with low AMH and IVF. Best of luck :hugs:

I switched FS in Dec and started seeing one that specializes in low AMH and he put me on DHEA to help with numbers and quality...I had my last cycle of IVF in Jan/Feb and nothing fertilised I got af a week after ER and got pregnant that next cycle. We were about to try a cycle of natural IVF which is IVFwith no drugs. It's supposed to be a good option for ladies with low AMH.

congratulations! do you think your pregnancy was due to DHEA? how much and for how long have you been taking it? I have high FSH (16) but my AMH was not checked so not sure yet if I need to consider taking it.

I have been pregnant three times naturally (sadly all ended in MC) and hav low AMH. I am 39. I am also on DHEA. About to go for IVF #5!

I have been pregnant three times naturally (sadly all ended in MC) and hav low AMH. I am 39. I am also on DHEA. About to go for IVF #5!

I'm trying Royal jelly in honey for the first time this cycle, started taking it on CD4. I wonder if that caused my AF to appear 8 days earlier. At first I thought it might be IB but IB can't be heavy flow and bright red so must be AF.
And What exactly is DHEA? Do you need a prescription for that or can you order online or get in stores?

Hope you get your BFP soon :thumbup:

I took 75mg of DHEA per day, it takes about 3-4 months for it to work really well but my scans showed a difference in antra follies after 1 month. I also took royal jelly last cycle but wasn't sure if that had an effect because I was on it a short time.

I took 75mg of DHEA per day, it takes about 3-4 months for it to work really well but my scans showed a difference in antra follies after 1 month. I also took royal jelly last cycle but wasn't sure if that had an effect because I was on it a short time.

was it your FS who prescribed DHEA? Could I ask what was your FSH, AMH and DHEA levels?

my first amh result was 8 (Australian scale), went in for a second test and it came back at 11.6! i woulnt read too much into amh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->