anyone has surgery for split abdominal muscles?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
i have an appointment to see a surgeon on the 19 of feb,, hopefully will be getting my stomache sorted :D

Yep! They were six inches apart and I looked extremely pregnant. I had the op privately by surgeon Adam kalesinsky in Poland. My best friend came with me (she speaks polish). It cost just over £3000.

My doctor in the uk was useless. They told me they hadn't split at all! Trouble was, she was feeling in the wrong bit! The surgeon confirmed to me after the op that they were six inches apart.

Everyone kept says when's your baby due!! Even the pharmacist when I got my pain meds said 'are you having a c section then?'

how was the pain after? did they do a tummy tuck aswell? i look 3 months pregnant:( im 21 and just feel horrible and soo much older:( xx

It hurt a lot. But it was a small price to pay for getting my confidence back. Yes I had full abdominoplasy with muscle tightening. My muscle tightening was so painful I needed help getting around for about a week

No I went private in Poland! I'll look for some pics but I don't know if I've got any before...

ohh right just re read lol,, im terrified of the after pain:( but its got to be better than what im going through atm, the doc said straight away that this is only a surgery fix:/ im shitting it tbh and havnt even seen the surgeon yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->