Anyone have 0 symptoms but been pregnant?

Dtrisha

Reaction score
So my question is have you been pregnant and had no symbols when you got your BFP? With my ectopic I felt symptoms at 6dpo. I am 6dpo today and not feeling a thing. So is that good or bad?

If you have a encouraging story I would love to hear it because I'm feeling down and out.

The baby I MCed in August I didn't have any until after I got my BFP before that nothing after I had morning sickness and my boobs where killing me. With my son I had absolutely none until like week 6

My first baby I had no symptoms at all! It wasn't until about a week after my bfp that my boobs started hurting. The only thing that happened before my bfp was I started having some minor nose bleeds. The entire first tri I had no symptoms except sore boobs.

I just went to the bathroom to check out my BB's because they felt bigger but not sore. When I went to look I had some stuff leaking out a little. And when I squeezed more came out. I'm only 6dpo do you think it could be a symptom ?

I don't know. I never got anything like that! My nipples didn't leak until after my baby was born!
Hope it's a good sign for you though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"