Anyone have a 3rd birth story to share?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Just wondering how the 3rd one goes! My first was torturous , induced a wk early and 25 hrs on pitocin and 3 hrs pushing , 2nd was much easier , started contractions at home on due date, went to hosp and only 4hrs on pitocin and 3 pushes! Almost 27 wks now.... Wondering will this one come sooner , and most of all how will the labor be?

My third waters broke early morning at 34 weeks no contractions tho. Went to l&d who gave steroid shots and was hoping to leave me another week being monitored, baby had other ideas he heart rate was very irrational so I was induced on the drip. Took about an hour half for contractions to start and she was born about 4 hours later. I think the pictocin makes the pain worse, compared to my other two but managed with gas and air. Nearly 19 weeks with baby 4 xx

I just had my 3rd on the 16th. I was worried sick because id 2 straight forward labours 1st contractions started baby born 5hrs later second i was induced pessarys done little then they broke my waters put the drip up and zoe was bourn about 4 hours later. 3rd waters broke at 37 +6 brought me in gave me pessarys then around 9pm that night got pains Zuri was born 3 hours later x

1st was 10hrs. I was exhausted and panicky because I didn't know what to expect.

2nd 8hrs ... Pretty straight forward, had epi after being terrified in the last birth.

3rd was 6hrs ... Not much pain, had epi at 5cm thinking I wouldn't be able to manage , but then dilated from 6 to 10cm in 5min !

I think this one is going to fall out :

Thanks ladies!! So it's pretty safe to assume the 3rd will be much quicker! We moved a month ago and I'm now about 40 min from the hospital on a good day....we only lived5 mob away before! I'm so scared now that I won't make it there In time lol especially with the snowy weather!
Congrats Jenni!! Love your Z names too :)

I asked my midwife this exact question! She said it can go with way!

My 1st 32 hours of labor.

2nd 3and a half. Literally a perfect labor

3rd my water broke and I never went into labor and ended up with an augmented labor. Had him 19 hours later

Aw I'm on my third and wondering the same! I've had signs I had with my other two that labour is going to start did anyone else get these? I seriously can barely walk the last two days I think baby must have engaged which didn't happen till labour with my last. Making me miserable and feel guilty for not being able to do as much with the kiddies

I'm only in 2nd tri, but totally stalking this because I'm really wondering what the heck the third will be like! My first two were pretty different, so very curious how #3 will go.

Also stalking! I've been told that the third can go either way, can be much easier or can be really tricky. I have two friends who had straightforward births with the first two but ended up with a C section for the third, and I have another friend who didn't make it to hospital on time and had her third in her living room! I am hoping for neither of these outcomes, but a nice, easy water birth, but in the end as long a baby comes out safely I don't mind too much how it happens.

Ahhhhh!! I'm terrified of a csec and an unwanted home birth !! Well ill definitely keep posted after my 3rd for those of you stalking and right behind me!! :) not know when or how baby will come is just so bitter sweet I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->