Anyone have a close friend pregnant at the same time as you

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
I'm very excited that one of my close friends is pregnant with me. We both got pregnant with our first 7 weeks apart. She was due before me. Today she let me know that she's 6 weeks pregnant. Now we get to enjoy pregnancy together again. :) Any one else have a friend or family member going through pregnancy with you?

Yep I'm due 3 weeks after my SIL who I'm really close to. Both were surprise number threes for us too! (Semi for me as we did want another but never thought it would happen without clomid). She's been much less ill than me but her hubby has not been supportive at all so she's having a rough time. It's lovely doing it with her but also pressure because of how difficult it would be if either went wrong. Another thing is that we both already have two girls so already people are speculating over whether either of us will have a boy which I hate. Just want us to both have healthy babies!

My partners sister is 3 weeks 1 day ahead of me! She went late with her first and I went early so if all works out for us both ( both had miscarriages within last 6 months) then that will be nice :)

Exactly the same situation :) bar this is mine and my besties first baby each :) I'm nearly 12 weeks and shes coming up on 7 weeks :)

I have a co worker who is only 2 weeks behind me! I also have a friend who is 11 weeks ahead of me but I haven't told her I'm pregnant yet! I'm excited to go through it with her!

My very best friend is 5 months and I just found I'm pregnant:)

My friend was 4 weeks ahead of me with our firsts, though she went over so our toddlers are 2 weeks apart. It was lovely sharing it with her and especially being at the same baby stages since we could help each other and they liked the same things at the same times.

This time she is 8 weeks ahead so in a few months we'll be at similar stages, I can't wait to be off on maternity leave together again

No I don't but I am harassing my friends to get pregnant so I won't be alone :blush:

My cousin who I grew up with is 14 weeks and I'm around 5 weeks. This is her 3rd and my second. With my son I had two very close friends pregnant at the same time. My son is 5 days apart from one, and 3 months apart from the other. It's great having friends to go through it with and amazing seeing the kids grow up together.

Not that I know of yet, but I wonder as I tell more people if I will find out that others are pregnant also. Last time when I announced my pregnancy on facebook, a pretty close friend of mine who I hadn't talked to in a while messaged me and told me she was pregnant too. We had our babies two weeks apart. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->