Anyone have a 'feeling' about the sex already?

I feel like I'm having a boy even though I have worse MS this time around. I have a daughter so maybe it's a bit of wishful thinking :) I've always wanted a boy and a girl.

I feel like it's a boy - my friends are mixed in saying boy/girl, but the heart rate of 174 at 8 weeks says girl! LOL! We'll see :)

I just knew with my son and daughter but this time no strong feeling ether way, someone joked cause its one of each :rofl: we'll see. Kinda leaning towards :blue: x

DH thinks boy, I've got no idea. My mum saw 3 magpies today so she's convinced it's a girl! Who knows! Maybe I'll get a feeling a bit further down the road! :)

Not sure about the sex, but keep dreaming I'm having twins?!

I think this will be a boy, purely because we dtd 4 days after i was supposed to ovulate, only time all month and i still got pregnant so i think it was definatly the faster ones that got there first! also all predictors online say boy

I think this will be a boy, purely because we dtd 4 days after i was supposed to ovulate, only time all month and i still got pregnant so i think it was definatly the faster ones that got there first! also all predictors online say boy

I thought it was before OV a boy and after girl (obviously its not definate) cause girls are faster swimmers :shrug: x

is it? lol oh well then im confused now, either way i dont mind

I do believe that it was that girls are slower swimmers but stronger and live longer and boys are faster swimmers but have a shorter life span. Which means the further away from O you are, the more chances of it being a girl because the girl sperm outlives the boy sperm. The close to O, the boy sperm have the advantage because they swim faster.

I believe mine is a boy this time around. :) If you go with the sperm theory or Chinese prediction, it says boy too.

It just really feel like gut instinct to me.

When I think of what my baby will look like, and baby names, I always picture a baby girl, but I honestly don't know and don't mind. So long as it's healthy.

Its a good job it just happens. Because if we had to decide between a girl or boy, it would probably come out a-sexual as we really wouldn't be able to choose!! (if that makes any sense what so ever)

Hmm all i know is according to ovulation calculators so roughly i was to ovulate on the 4th with the end of the period being the 7th, we dtd on the 8th (tmi there lol) that was the only time i could of conceived it was first time lucky for us, so no idea whether its likely to be a boy or girl. Girl would be nice as we have a boy, but a boy would be nice too as it would be 2 brothers :)

Well i'd like to say i have a feeling for girl, but i don't. I just really hope it is a girl.
With my youngest i convinced myself i was having a girl, all the online gender perdictions said girl too. But it was a boy. So i shall not be believing those this time. Nore will i get my hopes up!!
Altho, this pregnancy so far has been different to my boys. I have no symptoms as yet apart from sore boobs and my face and chest are covered in spots :( But that can happen with boy or girl pregnancys, right?!

Obviously, i'd be happy with another little boy, but after 3 boys i think i deserve my little princess now :)
Don't think OH has any girly sperm thou lol x

I thought it was before OV a boy and after girl (obviously its not definate) cause girls are faster swimmers :shrug: x

Boys are faster swimmers; girls live longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->