Anyone have a feeling as to what gender, and were you right?

Emilylove13

Reaction score
I'm hopping over a few days early, as I'm assuming most first tri ladies won't have found out the gender yet. I had a Panorama blood test drawn January 25, so I should have the results no later than next Wednesday. I've had a feeling all along that this one is a girl too. Just wondering if "mother's intuition" really means anything. Maybe I'm just mentally trying not to get my hopes up that it's a boy! I don't remember having a feeling about my first baby, though I was hoping for a girl last time.

So I do not know yet with this one but with my first I knew immediately that it was a girl and I was right (my husband also knew it was a girl). With my second I at first thought it was a boy but then I felt girl, my husband told me he knew it was a girl and it was. This one I'm kind of feeling boy (our oldest has been saying baby brother since before we knew we were pregnant) my husband says girl but because that's what we have. I'm just behind you with as I am 13w1d but have been popping in here the last couple of days.

I was so certain that our first was a girl. He's an 8 year old boy now haha.

I knew my second was a girl. She was.

No clue with my third. Didn't matter. Ended up boy.

I'm guessing this one is a boy, but only because I want another girl.

My daughter has been talking about a baby sister since before I was pregnant too lol

I was SO sure it was a boy and it's actually a girl... so yeah my feelings were way off lol

My little one has always been a girl. Everyone on both sides of the family said she would be. When I look at the clothes I bought before I knew the gender, although neutral, they are on the girlier side! And sure enough, she is a girl! I wouldn't have minded either way at all but I would have been surprised if she'd been a boy!

I don't know for sure yet, but I feel like it's a girl (based on intuition and nub theory). I posted on the gender prediction thread and everyone thought girl too. Won't find out for another 4 weeks though. So, if this thread is still active, I'll let you know. ;)

My intuition has been way off. Was convinced dd2 was a boy, so I haven't listening to my gut feeling over gender since!

Well I'll know in a few days! I'll let you ladies know what happens! This pregnancy has been almost exactly the same as with my daughter, except I had even less nausea, if that's even possible!

I was wrong this time. Thought he would be a girl. I have thought all of my babies were girls and until now have been correct 😂 I think it was more of me "expecting" another girl though because I only had girls in the past.

Yup, both times I was pretty sure, and both times I was right! :D

My intuition has been wrong both times lol DD I was CONVINCED she was a boy. This baby I was 100% sure another girl and I found out boy at 15 weeks which had been confirmed 3 more times. If I have another baby I'll be expecting the opposite of what my initial intuition says :haha:

The first time I thought it was a boy and it was. I have a lot of brothers and nephews and my husband's family is dominated by boys too, so it wasn't just instinct, it was also looking at the odds.

This time all the gender tests (like Chinese gender chart, etc.) said girl. At first I felt it was a girl and other people thought so too, but I suddenly switched and felt very strongly that it was a second little boy. Again, it's probably just me weighing the odds and not intuition, but I was right!

I knew it was a boy this time! My pregnancy is completely different to when I had my daughter! Had it confirmed twice it's a boy :)

I knew before I even wanted children that I'd be the mother of two boys and as of last week that familiar feeling or 'knowing' became reality and was confirmed...my second little man is on the way!

This is my first pregnancy so I had nothing to base it on, but I had a strong instinct I was having a boy. Just a feeling, really. Then, before my scan, had a dream I was told it was a boy.

I was right. Confirmed at 20 week scan!

This pregnancy was very similar to DDs. no morning sickness, feeling relatively well 1st trimester, no acne. Really nothing other than boob soreness to let me know I was pregnant, so I was fairly certain it was a girl and it was!

With DD I just had a feeling she was a girl even tho they never could tell us, and she was.

I was absolutely certain my first was a boy, but I was wrong! Now, I think this one will be another girl, but we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->