Anyone have a feeling as to what gender, and were you right?

I only had a feeling with DC that it was a boy and I was right.

Yaay congratulations :D
I was very sure my first was a girl and was right. This time I feel very unsure.. looking forward to finding out ^^

At first bfp I thought girl then around 9.5 weeks I thought boy. Just found out its a girl :)

I knew my first one was girl, I think it's because I always wanted one then my 2nd pregnancy was same as my first so I assumed it was girl again I was right then my current pregnancy was very different from my first two and i kept quiet I didn't want get my hope high thinking it's not, I even refer my baby he him etc lucky I was right 🙈😁

I've never understood this whole intuition thing because I'm completely lacking it. I'm fairly sure it's not a puppy, and that's as far as it goes.

We won't know until our 20 week scan.

I've never understood this whole intuition thing because I'm completely lacking it. I'm fairly sure it's not a puppy, and that's as far as it goes.

We won't know until our 20 week scan.

Hahaha next update: 'well girls, I told you my intuition is off..we're having a puppy'

Early on I guessed girl because my HCG levels. Then I doubted it because we have so many darn boy in my family. Turns out I was right haha.

With first I was sure it was a boy, and it was.
With second I thought girl, but it was more of wishing it was a girl but was not surpriced it was a boy, think I knew deep down :)
Now, I dont know. I have been thinking it probably is two boys, but maby girl and aboy, think that alot actualy. But the 20w scan tomorrow will probably show us :)

I have said girl since I found out I was pregnant. I have my scan on Thursday so we will see if I am correct.

Catalyst and Pitbull, come back and update us please!

Everything looked ok :) they gave her hard time to see the gender, she put what she thought she could see in an envelope but did not swear by it :) haha
She thinks she saw two girls :)

I have a strong feeling I'm carrying a girl. Think it's purely because my pregnancy is so different and I'm carrying different. I find out in 5 days :)

Eta: it's only been the last couple of weeks I've felt it. Before then I was sure there was no way anyone can possibly have a 'feeling' :haha:
I'll probably be proven wrong on Saturday. OH thinks we are having a second son.

I don't know what mine is yet, but I think it's a boy despite my desire for a girl! I'll let you know what happens on March 14th XD

I had no preference but I knew my son was a boy beyond a shadow of a doubt. I told the ultrasound tech what I was having before she even started the scan, a girl was not even a possibility. With this little one I had a preference for a a girl which causes me to doubt my feelings it actually was. That didn't stop me from going out and buying some girl clothes but I did save the receipts. Anyway, I was right both times but I don't quite count them as being the same since there was no way to describe the feeling with my son except for the fact that I KNEW.

Everything looked ok :) they gave her hard time to see the gender, she put what she thought she could see in an envelope but did not swear by it :) haha
She thinks she saw two girls :)

Congrats catalyst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back