Anyone have a feeling as to what gender, and were you right?

So I do not know yet with this one but with my first I knew immediately that it was a girl and I was right (my husband also knew it was a girl). With my second I at first thought it was a boy but then I felt girl, my husband told me he knew it was a girl and it was. This one I'm kind of feeling boy (our oldest has been saying baby brother since before we knew we were pregnant) my husband says girl but because that's what we have. I'm just behind you with as I am 13w1d but have been popping in here the last couple of days.

I now am really feeling like this baby is a boy. I have had dreams that it's a boy and everything. We find out Saturday and I am excited to learn if our oldest has been right all along!

So I do not know yet with this one but with my first I knew immediately that it was a girl and I was right (my husband also knew it was a girl). With my second I at first thought it was a boy but then I felt girl, my husband told me he knew it was a girl and it was. This one I'm kind of feeling boy (our oldest has been saying baby brother since before we knew we were pregnant) my husband says girl but because that's what we have. I'm just behind you with as I am 13w1d but have been popping in here the last couple of days.

I now am really feeling like this baby is a boy. I have had dreams that it's a boy and everything. We find out Saturday and I am excited to learn if our oldest has been right all along!

We find out Saturday too! I had no strong feelings up until a couple of weeks ago. Exciting!

I had such a strong gut feeling I was having a boy that I bought hundreds of dollars of boy apparel before I even got pregnant. I chalked it up to wishful thinking. From the moment I got pregnant, I thought boy. And I just found out today that I am team blue! :)

My dreams and my eldest were right! We are having a little boy!! He was quite difficult and had his legs crossed most of the time, but in the end we were able to find out.

I was totally and completely wrong with my oldest who I swore was a girl and turned out to be a boy. I was spot on with my second and my current pregnancy. :)

This pregnancy I felt the strongest about it. I would try imagining having another girl, but it didn't feel right. During my 12 week scan I had the most overwhelming feeling it was a boy. We were able to confirm a week later.

Congratulations on all the blue bundles everyone! I'm having another boy too Kirsty :)

I was absolutely convinced that it was a boy. Mainly because I really wanted a girl first and didn't believe it would happen. I was very surprised to find out she's a girl. They called at 14 weeks with the blood test results and then confirmed again with 20 week US. Now the next one I am hoping for a boy and I bet it'll be a second girl. Lol.

First baby, I was convinced it was a girl and was right, second I was convinced it was another girl and was wrong :)

My second pregnancy I had sweet rather than savoury cravings but other than that it was the same

I personally have never had any strong feelings either way. I've always wanted one or the other but never "known".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->