Anyone have any cravings yet?

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
I have a fair few this pregnancy ... I'm most likely just being a fatty :haha: but have the same one as last pregnancy as well Pickled onion crisps!! And my local shop doesn't sell them :brat: I'm also really REALLY craving McDonald's curry sauce.. (I know random haha) but it's literally torture because I stay on an island and there is no McDonalds here and they don't sell it online either ... I'm actually going out of my mind I can't stop thinking about it!! :brat: :haha: I guess it's not as bad as the cravings I had in second trimester with Kian.. Coal, sand , gravel... The list goes on just anything gritty really.. it was the worst not being able to satisfy that craving :dohh: :haha: (I had low iron which apparently makes you crave strange things haha)

Anyone else have any cravings yet?
Can you guys satisfy yours? Haha it's so so irritating craving something and not being able to get your hands on it :brat:

I'm 6 weeks 5 days today and I've been living in Japan for the past 7 months, so far all my cravings have been british food! Yesterday my husband and I went to this brand new fish and chip shop, thank god we found it. Everything except the fish is imported from the UK and it's the ONLY place in Japan that makes it anything remotely like in the UK. Then for my tea I had beans on toast. Not very exciting but I haven't had baked beans for 7 months!! It was heaven....now if only I could get some rhubarb crumble and custard or some Yorkshire puddings onion gravy and toad in the hole...omg...I'm making myself so hungry right now lol...

Sausage Rolls - Love them at the moment could sit and eat sausage rolls all day !

I crave all the unhealthy stuff. Especially fried food. I can have fried potatoes or fries every day. Mmmmmmm. Oh and candy. Child hood memory candy that I wouldn't even know where to buy lol.

Strawberries, pears and caprisun juice dink :shrug: no idea where that came from :haha: gone off things which are too sweet like chocolate. Went to costa with DH yesterday for lunch and I've been eyeing their carrot cake for months, finally decided to share a bit with DH, but when it came to it, I couldn't stomach the thought. I am assured by DH it was lovely :growlmad: oh well, saved me the calories lol

Anything green! I started craving broccoli and spinach in week 4. This seems to have shifted now to fattier things like chicken, eggs, cream cheese and bagels. Mm, cheesy bagels.

Tomatoes. GOD TOMATO SANDWICHES. Bread, lots of bread, rice. Simple cooked meat. And the biggest craving of all, my new addiction:

Green pimento olives. Not the expensive oily kind. The cheap brine and vinegar types you get from the supermarket. Firm, small, salty, vinegary, sublime. I mean, I loved them anyway before getting pregnant but now, Oh God. I could write sonnets to this sh**. O Green eliptoid of olivey goodness... !

I was enjoying cheese sandwiches with a nice cheddar, but sadly I vomited up one of those after walking by a lake and I couldn't rinse the taste of the vomit out of my mouth quick enough and now I'm having issues with cheese.

I'm also unsure if I want mac-n-cheese or not. I think I do. It's hard to tell. My mouth is different now.

Aversions: ONION. GARLIC. DEVIL'S APPLES! Bloody hell, keep that crap away from me. Even just the smell of them makes my stomach turn. Which is sad because usually I am all about onion and garlic and spices and herbs. I am a curry glutton. But not right now.

Last pregnancy I didn't really 'crave' much. I had my moments of 'OMG I need this now!!!!' But not until 2nd or 3rd tri. Today at lunch I CRAVED fish. I hate fish. I've tried it, not a fan. Never willingly ate it. But I just NEEDED it. Didn't get it but it has seemed to have disappear as quick as it came on :haha: Now, I'm craving GREEN peppers with salt, and cucumbers. I need it. Going to the store after work and picking some up!!!! :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->