Anyone have bad cramps/back pain before BFP?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Hi mamas! I'm popping in from TTC and thought I'd ask you ladies my question...

Did any of you experience strong PMS type cramping/bloating/lower backache/pressure before you got your BFP?

I'm due to get my period anytime from June 6 -June 9. I'm anywhere from 11-13DPO and today I have had REALLY strong period like cramps and a lower backache. Right now it feels like pressure in my lower back. The cramps are finally going away at the moment but it feels like the kind of cramps I would get during AF.

It's just weird that I would be cramping this early since normally I don't start getting cramps until the day before/day of my period. So just wondering if this could be a good sign?

Thanks ladies! :flower:

I had awful back pain at the end of last week. Technically it was after my BFP but I got my BFP at 10dpo.

Thanks for answering! I'm just wondering since I cant really remember if I cramped at all with my daughter. Because these seriously feel like AF is coming at any time

Yes I had both. Never got pts back pain but BFP I had strange low back pain.

I had bad lower back pain from a couple of days before my bfp until around one week afterwards. Good luck x

I had cramps and bloating for a day or two a while before af was due looking back I think it must have been implantation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->