Anyone have the bad dreams come back close to DueDate?

Oh no, I haven't gone back yet! Will have to soon though...
I'm an ob/gyn. Need to be 100% to go back, it's a lot of responsibility, other people's babies!
The medication has been really helpful, I've tried to go a few days w/o it, god, it was hell.
I'm doing fine with pregnancies generally, I get texts from patients on a daily basis! I'll admit I cry a little when they come with pictures of newborns but...
:) thanks!

Oh no, I haven't gone back yet! Will have to soon though...
I'm an ob/gyn. Need to be 100% to go back, it's a lot of responsibility, other people's babies!
The medication has been really helpful, I've tried to go a few days w/o it, god, it was hell.
I'm doing fine with pregnancies generally, I get texts from patients on a daily basis! I'll admit I cry a little when they come with pictures of newborns but...
:) thanks!

OMG LOL. I don't mean to laugh but how ironic..............:hugs:
OMG that must be so hard. WOW.. I agree you definitely have to be 100% to back to work.. You will be ok,,XOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You know that doctor of yours that treated you like crap? All of you ladies, remember him/her?
That's on me! I'm paying for them! Only plausible explanation for this hell I'm in. Haha
It is! Absurdly ironic! You can laugh it's ok!
Imagine this, when I do go back, I'll deliver about 4-6 babies/week, all the pictures all the crying and thankful parents!
Can't wait! Hehe (irony intended)
I think I'm gonna become one of those crazy barren ladies with dogs...
Oh god! :(

You know that doctor of yours that treated you like crap? All if you ladies, remember him/her?
That's on me! I'm paying for them! Only plausible explanation for this hell I'm in. Haha
It is! Absurdly ironic! You can laugh it's ok!
Imagine this, when I do go back, I'll deliver about 4-6 babies/week, all the pictures all the crying and thankful parents!
Can't wait! Hehe (irony intended)
I think I'm gonna become one of those crazy barren ladies with dogs...
Oh god! :(

NOooo I didn't mean it like that, I meant your an OBGYN and now you have to be around babies all the time :cry: Sorry I didn't mean to laugh, but my God it is so weird.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sitting here thinking how hard it will be for you just to go back to work but an OBGYN, omg that is hard :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's ok Andrea, I mean it!
I've laughed myself... It is very weird! I've been going through a little personal hell! Texts, hate email, bumping into babies I've delivered, getting paged in the middle of the night cause the nurse FORGOT I was in medical leave... All sorts if crazy things!
And yeah, it is hard, but it's hard for all if us, right? :/

You seem pretty amazed with the OBGYN detail! Haha... Yeah, it kinda blows now. But I love my job! :) so I'm guessing (hoping) at some point I'll be okay enough to go back to being who I was as a doctor.

It's ok Andrea, I mean it!
I've laughed myself... It is very weird! I've been going through a little personal hell! Texts, hate email, bumping into babies I've delivered, getting paged in the middle of the night cause the nurse FORGOT I was in medical leave... All sorts if crazy things!
And yeah, it is hard, but it's hard for all if us, right? :/

I would imagine it would be very hard :hugs: I really hope things get gentler on you, maybe coming here and talking will help a little :hugs:

I think sometimes we have to laugh ,sometimes just to get through the day.
They say laughing is good for the soul . How long before you go back to work?
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

it is hard, I`m not gonna lie to you. I`ve been as low as can be. :cry: it`s pretty much rock bottom, 50ft of crap and then me, as Rachel (friends) would say...
it`s been very helpful coming here, I must admit it took me a week to get over my pride and write the damn post! :( don`t know if you've read it but it`s there! hehe

as for work, my leave is psychiatric, since I tried going back to work already, and... it wasn`t pretty... let`s just say that! so I don`t really have a death line, but, me and my doctor have been talking about it, and as soon as we can work the medication into a level I`d be able to function, I`m going back. :wacko:

My dreams came back what did you do to make them stop I wake up sweaty an like I have just run miles with no water my mouth is so dry what did you do to stop it all x

They do stop, mine flared up around the due date but after that they kinda went away again. I haven't had any for a couple of weeks now. I think that I have accepted Zane's loss, passing the due date was so hard but I made it through and I really think that it was the stress and anxiety of the approaching due date that brought them on. I hope yours calm down too. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM - don't know if I mentioned the adoption on here, but it fell through, it just didn't feel right. DH and I are going to ttc soon and I am excited and hopeful, so I think that means I am ready now. I just don't think I was full on ready to give up ttc and go the adoption route yet. Things seem to be going okay, I can laugh now, but even while laughing I still feel that sadness, it's always there, even when I'm happy Zane's always missing. I have found that having something to focus on really helps, DH let me pick out a new ring for our 5 year wedding anniversary coming up in May because he felt I deserve it! So it is replacing my wedding set and it took over a month to find but I love it. I recently started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and ripped in 30, so focusing on that is helping too. I know I'm rambling here, just not sure what to say at the moment other than the usual...THIS STILL FRIGGIN SUCKS! I'm still hurt, angry, emotional and in so much pain that it hurts to breathe...but that qualifies as being ok right? Bad humor lol! I am adjusting to this level of pain and it is becoming a part of me and in truth I am thankful for it as aside from his ashes, pain is my constant reminder that Zane was here and the love I felt for him is never ending. Hope you gals are doing as okay as you can :hugs:

It will be a year in may an the dreams they just are getting worse turning into flash backs at times its odd x
it sounds to me like your taking some really positive steps to keep going an yay for the new wedding ring set x we started ttc in September an still trying lol but only one tube has its disadvantages lol more bad humour lol
I hope that it doesn't take you too long x

Sometimes I have this feeling like something is wrong and I can't put my finger on it. Sometimes it's to the point of panic, like if I don't figure out what it is something horrible is going to happen. Then I realize what it is. It's the pain. Just kinda lingering around the edges of everything else going on in my life. Just hanging out there... I know what you mean by it just becomes a part of you and you learn to live with it. And that it is almost welcome because it is a reminder that my baby was here. The bad dreams come and go, seemingly for no reason. I'm getting used to them too. I thought they'd go away after his due date passed. They didn't. Not entirely. They're less frequent, more sporadic but they still pop up probably once a week or so.
I'm so sorry for all of your losses. I wish I didn't have to say that. I've said it so many times and meant it every time but the frequency seems like it makes it mean less. But I am, so sorry. I wish none of us had to endure this pain. :(

It will be a year in may an the dreams they just are getting worse turning into flash backs at times its odd x
it sounds to me like your taking some really positive steps to keep going an yay for the new wedding ring set x we started ttc in September an still trying lol but only one tube has its disadvantages lol more bad humour lol
I hope that it doesn't take you too long x

My dreams have been really nice lately, I think my subconscious knows I can't handle it right now. I'm sorry about the flashbacks, I hope they ease off soon. I imagine as I approach Zane's 1st b-day the dreams will be back :( If I haven't said so before, I am so sorry for your loss.
Love the bad humor, sometimes it's all we have lol! Hope that it doesn't take you long either, getting pregnant isn't usually hard for me, keeping them seems to be the biggest problem and test after test after test all say we're normal...uggh!

So, is there a group for us ttc after second tri loss anywhere?

Sometimes I have this feeling like something is wrong and I can't put my finger on it. Sometimes it's to the point of panic, like if I don't figure out what it is something horrible is going to happen. Then I realize what it is. It's the pain. Just kinda lingering around the edges of everything else going on in my life. Just hanging out there... I know what you mean by it just becomes a part of you and you learn to live with it. And that it is almost welcome because it is a reminder that my baby was here. The bad dreams come and go, seemingly for no reason. I'm getting used to them too. I thought they'd go away after his due date passed. They didn't. Not entirely. They're less frequent, more sporadic but they still pop up probably once a week or so.
I'm so sorry for all of your losses. I wish I didn't have to say that. I've said it so many times and meant it every time but the frequency seems like it makes it mean less. But I am, so sorry. I wish none of us had to endure this pain. :(

I feel like that too, it doesn't always immediately register WHY I'm in pain, only that I AM in pain and then it hits me like a ton of bricks. I hope your dreams treat you kindly, it just sucks, one of my worst was where I spent the entire dream looking for my son and couldn't find him, when I woke up I just felt so lost and I REALLY FELT that intense panic until I remembered why I couldn't find him. It sucks. Thank you and so very sorry for your loss too, I say that a lot as well but I always mean it to, you made me cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->