Anyone have this problem?

cparks1

Reaction score
I have been so irritable with people lately. It seems like every little thing gets on my nerves. Sometimes I just want to strangle people (not really, but you know what I mean). I just want to be by myself in a nice quiet room with no interruptions just for 24 hours. Do any of you feel like this? I think I feel like it more often than I should, lol!! :growlmad:

yep lol but i'm like that a lot with out being pregnant lol But i do notice my lack of patience even more so now and over the last week. lol I guess it just comes with the hormones!

I'm glad that I'm not alone. I just keep thinking that I'm a horrible person or something. Most of my irritability comes from work, I'm sick of my job and the people I work with. I would love to tell them off. At work I'm a pretty easy going person who doesn't speak my mind. At home, I will speak my mind cause I'm closer to my husband, but he's pretty lazy and doesn't help around the house so it doesn't make me happy. Sorry to gripe a lot, I'm just irritated. Thanks for listening.

you are not griping! believe me. When i was pg first time around I was told by some close friends they could "see" me act differently but they understood why. It all comes down to hormones- honestly!

ha ha am so happy i read this post. My fiance says i have the shortest fuse right now and I do, everything and everyone seems to annoy me. Even the most stupid things, i can't help but snap. I hope i get over my devil phase because i can't help but be a b***h and just want to be left alone xx

yep that about sums it up lol and i'm in that phase right now too lol

I'm just over 12 weeks pregnant though so it looks like you have alot longer to deal with it yet, hopefully i'll leave that stage soon. Or i'll have no friends left. hee hee x

ASK MY HUBBY !. Oh yes think the first 3 months are the worst. He couldn't do anything right. I complained that he made too much noise when he had a wee! Does get better. Think its mixture of hormones and worry that things will be ok:hissy:

I have found that I lose my temper with my DH quite easily, poor guy. He's taking it well though :rofl:

I felt this way with my first pregnancy when I was at work! It was awful... I really just wanted to be alone, but the break room was always crowded and people were loud and annoying!! And if someone tried to ask me something, I would totally snap! Mostly in the first trimester only.. not so much once my pregnancy progressed. This time around it's not as bad cuz I'm working from home so I don't have to be around people too often. I felt like a total psycho!

I felt like that all the way through my pregnancy. Not constantly but I did need my time out on my own. Especially after being at work talking to god knows how many customers each day when i felt like rubbish.

X

Hormones, hormones and more hormones............my poor Dad went thru hell with my first pregnancy, he never said anything I agreed with or liked and I was constantly moaning and groaning at him, and wanting to kill other people, it was hell!!! Nearly everyone got on my nerves! :hissy:

I never suffered like this in my second pregnancy, which was welcomed! x

Thank you all for replying, I feel much better knowing that I'm not a psycho. :rofl: I can't wait to get back to my normal self.

My poor hubby has had to carry the brunt of my raging hormones. There are days when I end up yelling at him for no real reason. I can go from happy to ready to kill someone in under 2 second!

Hopefully, this will end soon!

hi hun i had the same prob u need some me time have a night or two on ur own order a dvd and pizza also have a nice relaxing bath and pamper urself worked wonders on me
take care xxx

I have been sooooo bad my OH has been texting me all morning saying how mean i was this morning, he'd come for a cuddle in bed, but i thought he was after something else!! hehe he didn't get a very good response i can tell you!! Poor buggers

YES. I don't know if it's hormones or if they are just truly annoying. My brother's friends come over a lot (think 9-10 yr olds). Lately, i wish they would all just disappear. His twin friends talk to dang much, it gets on my nerves!

Oh yes, and my SO. Everything he says or does gets on my nerves. Everything.

I'm really irritable too, keep having a go at SO for the most stupid things like christmas presents etc. Its weird 'cos I'm normally so nice :D

My poor hubby has had to carry the brunt of my raging hormones. There are days when I end up yelling at him for no real reason. I can go from happy to ready to kill someone in under 2 second!

Hopefully, this will end soon!

that is me too bigtime !
and my fiance is running around here doing everything .........GET ME THIS , DO THAT FOR ME ! LOL
POOR BABY ! Bless his heart ! :p
Im glad he is not alone with the other Dad's ! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"