Anyone have this problem?

ASK MY HUBBY !. Oh yes think the first 3 months are the worst. He couldn't do anything right. I complained that he made too much noise when he had a wee! Does get better. Think its mixture of hormones and worry that things will be ok:hissy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats so funny - too much noise having a wee:rofl::rofl: - sounds about like my level of patience!!!! Am sure he deserved it :rofl::rofl:

I truely sympathise with you, I was like this during my first pregnancy, and I knew I was a bitch from hell, but there was nothing I could do about it.......it may ease off for you hun, just bare with it! I know it is a horrible feeling :hugs:x

I'm quite suprised that I haven't been that bad. Normally I'm terrible when I have my AF and I think I was a bit moody when I first found out I was pregnant but I was also very depressed back then and frustrated with DP's friend living with us. Now I'm fine but have very angry dreams about DP. We get on fine all day but the other night I dreamt I was so angry at him I smashed his phone up. Random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->