Anyone have very bad gas cramps? 5 weeks 5 days

wifey2013

Reaction score
So, this is my first pregnancy and I've been waking up in the middle of the night with terrible cramps that scare me. Until last night when I realized they were from excess gas, as soon as I was able to let it pass the cramps stopped almost immediately. Is anyone else suffering from this?

Me :wave:

I'm also suffering from constipation now and again which causes sharp pains in my abdomen but soon go after. It's quite scary at the time.

I'm also suffering from constipation now and again which causes sharp pains in my abdomen but soon go after. It's quite scary at the time.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, every time I feel one I think I'm going to see blood. Thankfully that hasn't happened. They did keep me up from 4am - 5am last night - which means a very sleepy day at work today... :sleep:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, every time I feel one I think I'm going to see blood. Thankfully that hasn't happened. They did keep me up from 4am - 5am last night - which means a very sleepy day at work today... :sleep:

Pain always makes you think the worst :flower:

I had them with my son and got sent for a scan at 6+4 but everything was fine :)

Still getting these at 10 weeks! The Zofran I have for ms gives me awful back up so the gas pains can get angry.

I've suffered terrible wind and spasmy tummy with all three of my pregnancies. Its early days in my third preg but I'm feeling so uncomfortable with bloat x

Damn gas - it's terrible!! Yesterday wasn't too bad for me. Today the heartburn is hitting me hard - and all I ate was a banana!

Unique - Sorry about the nausea :( Mine is coming and going.

Wifey - Heartburn is the worst! So far only apples seem to curb mine :(

I was lucky not to have any with my son now it's from the moment I wake up to when I sleep :dohh:

Oh my god! For weeks I've had BAD trapped wind, I've keeled over in agony and sobbed. I've currently got the Rennie deflatine which are good! But now im starting to feel sick whilst sucking one! -.-

Yesterday and today I've felt so shit! Bloated is an understatement, I'm a 14-16 UK clothes and I feel huge at the moment due to all the gas and bloatedness :( things we go through.

Don't take any medicines. You can solve this by following these simple tips. Eliminate common culprits: beans, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower. Try to take several small meals & do some exercises.

Also, last night sore boobs really really got me. I must have shifted in my sleep and changed positions and I woke up with terrible breast soreness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->