Anyone having 2 under 2

laurablu42

mum to riley &pregnant #2
Reaction score
Totally unexpected but I'm pregnant with baby number 3 after DTD once after becoming allergic to evra patch
My youngest is only 7 months and will be 15 months once baby is here
And my oldest will be 4

Anyone had 2 under 2 or expecting the same

I'll be in a similar boat to you, except it wasn't a surprise for me =)
Assuming I'm roughly 6 weeks as I think I am (I may be a month further ahead), I'll have DD1 who will have just turned 4, DD2 at 18 months and obviously the new baby.

It's going to be a hand full, but I'm looking forward to it =D

Yeah I'm just getting used to the idea now. But looking forward to it aswell now

I have a 8 year old, 6 year old, 10 month old and think I'm roughly 10 weeks ( I have a scan this avo) x

Meee my son will be 20 months when the baby arrives. Kind of a scary thought hope it works out well

yep.. not sure how it'll go, hoping it won't be too hard haha

Me too!! When new baby comes DS1 will be 7, DS2 will be 22 months... we did plan it :)

Congratulations!

My daughter will have just turned 2 in the Janruary when baby is born in the April, so not quite under 2, but not far off. Feeling nervous and excited at the same time! Shes a little madam already going through the terrible 2s, so it should be fun :) x

I had 2 under 2 with my first 2, but this time my daughter will be just over 2 when this one is born.

I am in the club of 3 under 4 though! :thumbup: I little worried about being outnumbered lol :haha:

We have close due dates too - I'm due April 7!

There's just under 11 months between my two, they are now 2and 3. I think it was better having them close together. I'm now about 6 weeks and a little worried lol

My daughter will be 21 months when this baby is born. Im freaking out a little on how I'm gonna do it.

Ive just found out im pregnant with baby number 2 (think im about 5 weeks) and DS1 will be about 18 months when this one arrives. Really happy as we were ntnp but i do have my freak out moments wondering how we will cope and also starting to feel guilty towards ds1 but im hoping that may be lind of normal?! X

My lo will be 22 months when this baby arrives. My mum had my sister and I 15 months apart and swears that it was really easy. Not sure how much I believe that, but then again my sister was the worlds most laid back baby.

There was 19months between Toby and Jessica, and there will be 22months between Jessica and baby 3.

It's lovely having them close, Toby and Jessica couldn't have a nicer bond, don't get me wrong they have their bad days/moments but generally they are beat of friends. Can't wait to give them another buddy :)

It is hard work but sooooooo worth it x

I have 2 under 2 already, and it is AMAZING! I wouldn't have it any other way. :) Don't let people scare ya. I had a LOT of people tell me how awful it would be, but it's just perfect.

My older son will be 23 months when our next is born :) I know it will be tough, but we are Two and Through, so I wanted to get the constant-nursing-no-sleep stuff over with all at once. :D

Totally unexpected but I'm pregnant with baby number 3 after DTD once after becoming allergic to evra patch
My youngest is only 7 months and will be 15 months once baby is here
And my oldest will be 4

Anyone had 2 under 2 or expecting the same

Yes my daughter is 7 moths and I'm 5 weeks pregnant. There will be 15 months between my two as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->