anyone having lower back pain already?

musicmomma

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy, and I have to say..I'm already having lower back pain. It doesn't seem like cramps at all. Just a dull pain that stays off and on throughout the day. Ive never had this and I'm hoping its just because I don't get to sit down as much with my 2 other kids.

I'm also starting to get morning sickness. No throwing up, but waves of nausea all day. But I'm so hungry!!

Anyway, anyone else have the back pain?

Lower backache is one of my pregnancy symptoms. I get it as soon as sperm meets egg I swear.

It really sucks and usually gets worse as pregnancy goes on.

So yeah I've had it for a while already.

Yes I had this strong at like 7 to 10 weeks. It's eased off now, but was quite uncomfortable/painful. My doc wasn't concerned at all and said it's everything stretching

Have started getting it since around 10 Weeks esp if I stand too long.

I usually experience lower backache before af but this hurts way more and is in a slightly different location- perks of pregnancy lol.

I am almost in second tri but do get my wave of nausea once or twice a week it has really eased off, and hope it disappears completely once I'm further along. Eating does help me when I am feeling nauseous!

Oh man. I've had this too....it's horrible this go around with baby #4. I've been told by my chiropractor that since this is my 4th baby, that I'm already experiencing round ligament pain. If you can see a chiropractor it makes the world of a difference!!!

I've had it w all my pregnancy and it doesn't go away till birth=( good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->