Anyone having this problem??

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
and the problem is last year i brought this beautiful coat in a size , lovely white long coat and i adore it and it WAS so warm. But now i cant do the buttons up anymore lol and when i do manage to get one done up it just looks stupid. If my coat was red id look like bloody sanat clause lol :rofl:. And i really dont see the point in buying another coat because i havn't got long left and it would just be a waste

Any one else having this. And any idea how to stop my self from freezing when i gout out lol??
xx:hug:

i was the same last year. couldnt do any of my nic ecoats up and ended up just wearing my old fleece. You havent got too long left so i wouldnt bother getting another coat.

just layer up.

I posted a simmular thread earlier today.
I can't find any maternity coats anywhere!! And Im in desperate need of one as mine no longer fits and theres a while left before the cold goes ):
Xx

I'm the same hun, 'cos I'm being induced around 37-38 weeks, I've onyl got 7 or 8 weeks left, and I resent paying for a coat I can only wear for a bit!!!

I just put a few layers on, then wear my coat without doing it up. If it's freezing like today, I just put on a long scarf to cover the gap!!!!

xxx

I have the same problem. I can just about do mine up but its tight. In few weeks I dont think it will do up but Im not buying a new one I just wont go out lolz

Im the same to !!

I have bought a long warm scarf so it falls over bump where my coat is open and just put and extra layer on !!

I carnt afford to buy a coat just for a few weeks !!

There are some nice (and not too expensive!) chunky knits around this season.... maybe one of those would do the trick?

yep....i look like a homeless person the way i am dressing to go outside these days...and the coats are too expensive!!

I would buy one if I could find one, but so far, no luck!

If it makes you feel any better, they said today that this is just a cold "snap" and it won't last long. So if your due soon, you'll probably get away with just layering for a few weeks.

I'm just going to use a nice long and wide scarf to make up for the gap where I can't close up my normal coat. It seems silly to fork out for a coat that will only last a few weeks.

I have a long double breasted coat and just fasten the top set of buttons. I don't much care what I look like! My intention is not to go out too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->