• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone heard anything from Memysonand3?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Few of us ladys are worried about Ashley .. she hasnt been on lately and shes expecting triplets on christmas day! so she hasnt got long left at all .. i dont think any of us have her number unfortunatly but we have her facebook and have no replies from there :( :nope:

:hugs: Hope shes alright and comes on soon to stop us worrying about her and her 3 little girls :hugs:

FX

If she comes on and nothing even happened she's gonna feel bad for having us worry so much =P

have been wondering the same actually!
hope everythings ok xxxxxx

she was online, and added me on facebook :) so everything is probs good:)

:shrug:
Maybe im just worring too much but no replies on facebook if shes accepted you Rome then she must have gone on and be alright :) so thats a good sign just shes only got like 5 more days to go and she knows how much we all care about her :)
xx

aww girls i am sooooo sory it has been hell around here my son know something is going to change and has been demanding my time alot i have not been feeling the best =( i am sorry i made you all worry it is just getting harder and harder to get a computer in my room so that i can update you all and i would give you guys my number but i think that jas is the only one that lives in the states with me and i have no clue if she has a cellphone or not

Let me be the first on here to say..
Yay!!! :happydance:
Ofcorse I already mentioned something in the STM forum but still!

(also I PM'd you about cell)

oh boy do i have soooo missed you girls so much you all are like my family i love you guys just like sisters i never had=) <3 you all are so caring i will deff txt jas when i go in for my c-section i just got her number andddddd i get a scan done on monday so today at about 2:45 in the afternoon mytime so i will tell you all how big the girls are estamating

yay shes ok. i really wanna c the scan pix. and cant wait to c the little girls. you are so lucky to be blessed with that many.

what time are you having your c-section ashley?
glad everythings ok :hugs: xx

Ok, just a quick notice for the ones in the UK that don't know the time difference..
2:45 there is 4:45 for me meaning 10:45PM for you!
(I believe Idaho is far enough west it's pacific time anyway)
If it's still mountain time it's 9:45 for you guys but I'm 90% positive it's pacific so yeah! :thumbup:
I will try to get on and post when she has her C-section and keep you girls updated as long as Ashley does her part! :thumbup:

Wel its 5 hours difference with UK and US .. if where Ashleys from is the same then its 5 hours still but if not then i dont know :haha:

Depends which timezone she's in... I'm central time (when I'm in the US) in Oklahoma so I'm 6 hours behind the UK time....

DH says most of Idaho is in Mountain time (7 hours behind UK) and the panhandle is Pacific time (8 hours behind UK). :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"