Anyone heard anything from Memysonand3?

Do you want me to do it if they go onto your facebook? as im usually online alot anyway and i should be tomorrow cause im not doing much sept dinner and that lol.. up to you but i can do if you wanted :hugs:

only 4 hours till christmas in the UK :winkwink: heehee x

oi girlly get to sleep and i dont know if they will be posting them tomorrow or if they will wait a day or so but you are welcome to if you want to hun i would really apreciate it seeing as i will hardly be able to walk

Well ill only do it if you want me to dont want to look like im being rude or anything.. :haha: but i know youll want to rest after and obviously be with your babies .. wel ill just keep checking up and ill make a thread for you when their there and upload them for you whenever it is :hugs:

Hopefully Jas will update us too if you are still texting her or have chance too
:flower: xx

Its 8 at night :winkwink: i cant go to bed this early heehee i think ill go at about 10ish :)! xx

oh lol its like 1 in the afternoon here lol you made it sound like it was super late =) yea i am txt jas and she should know right after how the girls are doen lol i am getting sooooooooo excited i cant wait to see these little ones outside of my belly

Heehee noo its just 4 hours till midnight :winkwink:

Okays cant wait to hear specially when youve recovered and everything if you write a birth story which im guessing you will i cant wait too read!! :D im dead excited now :)!
xx

lol you girls are sooo amazing i dint realize how much i talked to you even before the STM thread

Good luck sweetie cant wait to see them!! Hope your resting and looking forward to the piccies :D :hugs: xx

wow u must b going crazy! lol im so xcited for u!
Tons of luck nd loadsa hugs ur way :hugs: :D:D:D xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->