Anyone heard anything from Memysonand3?

Ashley, if you read this, im in the states as well. Good luck with csection.

alrighty girls c-section is scheduald for 11 o'clock here like mid day for me and cant put up scan pics sorry but just am not cabable not to mention there wasnt very good shots of the girls this time but baby c(lynette) is waighing in at 4 pounds 2 ounces =) the other two i am sad to say havent gained to much waight baby a(elouisa) is waighing in at 3 pounds 8 ounces and baby b(sophia) is waighing in at 3 pounds 5 ounces =( buttt they are still good size for triplets i will tell jas when they are born how much they waigh i will make sure my gran has my cell so i can txt her while i am still drugged up lol

good luck i hope you get three verry healthy babies and that it all goes well did you say 25th what a great christmas prezzie

alrighty girls c-section is scheduald for 11 o'clock here like mid day for me and cant put up scan pics sorry but just am not cabable not to mention there wasnt very good shots of the girls this time but baby c(lynette) is waighing in at 4 pounds 2 ounces =) the other two i am sad to say havent gained to much waight baby a(elouisa) is waighing in at 3 pounds 8 ounces and baby b(sophia) is waighing in at 3 pounds 5 ounces =( buttt they are still good size for triplets i will tell jas when they are born how much they waigh i will make sure my gran has my cell so i can txt her while i am still drugged up lol

:happydance: sound like pretty good sizes. :hugs:

thanks and they are the best thing i could ask for for christmas =) and thanks prego i think they are little chunks i cant wait to see how much waight i lose right off the bat i think it should be interesting lol maybe 15pounds in a day my mom is making bets lol

can I place my bet?:)
I'm gonna say you'll lose 17 pounds^-^
the girls are gonna be sooo small i wish I could hold 'em!

I'm so excited! :happydance:

Oh btw quick notice incase you texted me today I "misplaced" my phone for the moment but I'll find it tomorrow so I'm not like ignoring you! :haha:

Also scans aren't exactly accurate on the weight of your baby from what I've been told..
Like I've heard stories of women being told they'll have a huge baby and it comes out small or something like that so you never know!

yea you girls can place bets lol and thanks jas because i did txt you earlier to tell you the waights =) and i know i go up to the nursery here in the hospital and the little 6 pound babies are so dang small i think i might actually be afraid to hold my girls =/ im excited but really scared

oh good luck with everything.
what a wonderful xmas present :)

I really want to go to my hospital and look around I haven't even seen what it looks like in there! :shock:

I've been so worn out the last few days with the holiday shopping/ect I keep losing my phone constantly :haha:
It was in my pants pocket all day... then I changed pants and I guess I took it out before I changed because they aren't still in my pants and no where around where I changed? I'm guessing I took them out long before I changed and it's like in the kitchen or something.. I have no idea I already had a horrible memory pre-pregnancy I think It's even worse now..

I really want to go to my hospital and look around I haven't even seen what it looks like in there! :shock:

I've been so worn out the last few days with the holiday shopping/ect I keep losing my phone constantly :haha:
It was in my pants pocket all day... then I changed pants and I guess I took it out before I changed because they aren't still in my pants and no where around where I changed? I'm guessing I took them out long before I changed and it's like in the kitchen or something.. I have no idea I already had a horrible memory pre-pregnancy I think It's even worse now..

I haven't gone to see what my hospital looks like yet:nope:

I haven't gone to see what my hospital looks like yet:nope:

I saw a few pictures on the site but haven't seen anything more then a few shots of the birthing room..
It said recently remodeled or something like that so I'm hoping it's really nice!:thumbup:

aw i hope you girls like your hospitals if not im sure you can leave after 24 hours

thanks and they are the best thing i could ask for for christmas =) and thanks prego i think they are little chunks i cant wait to see how much waight i lose right off the bat i think it should be interesting lol maybe 15pounds in a day my mom is making bets lol

im going to go with 15-20 but i think 20 is pushing it lol im so excited for you i hope they are healthy and beautiful and dont worry about their weights lots of multiples have one big baby who doesnt like to share as much lol just know that when the mine phase comes lynettes going to be the tough one of the group

aww thanks everybody i am so neruvs and scared and excited lol but cant wait its only a matter of hours now and i will be meeting these stubbor rotten little angels lol who love to play already i cant wait

just popping in also to say goodluck and everyones thinking of u n ur girls :hugs: have a fab xmas :hugs:

(were wanting pics asap althought no one eles wants to say it :rofl: cant wait to see ur gorg babies :hugs:)

lol thanks and i will try and get them up as soon as possible i will be drugged so you all will have to wait till i can think clearly lol but yes i promisse i will get them up and if not i will have prego or becyboo or anna get them off my face book becuase my gran said that she will post them there for me =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->