Anyone here joining the "2 under 2" club - 2012 edition?

NAME: Julia
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Married
Children: Tobias, 20.5 months
DUE DATE: 22 May
SEX OF BABY: we find out 10th jan hopefully, first time. We kept Tobi a secret.
AGE GAP BETWEEN BABIES: 25 months
WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO? Having a new born again, bf again, enjoying seeing Tobi and lumpy grow up together and hopefully love each other to pieces.

Am desperately hoping that Tobi is sleeping well again by the time this one comes along!

Name: Ali

What are you most looking forward to: Not being pregnant seeing as I'll have spent the best part of 2 years (and all of my married life) pregnant :haha: Nat having a little brother or sister to play with and protect. Seeing that first smile and hearing that first giggle again :happydance:

Ali I knw that feeling, I feel like I've not had a break from being pregnant!! Two Christmases in a row now!

Kerri, Holly is doing great thanks for asking, she's just started walking, I thought crawling was hard work! How are your two little men doing?

Name: Ami

Relationship status: Married

Children: My little princess Chloe who is six months old

Due date: 25th June

Sex of baby: Unknown at present

Age gap between babies: Expected to be one week off 12 months!

What are you most looking forward to: I am looking forward to when my babies are both in a routine and I know I can manage them both! Seeing them playing together will be cute too!

What are you most nervous/worried about: I'm worried that I wont be able to spend as much time with Chloe. I'm worried that I love Chloe so much I don't know how I will ever love another baby as much as her. I am worried that I won't be able to cope with two tiny ones, my husband has a severe back problem and can't help me too much with Chloe. I am worried about money. I am worried about the birth. Worried about everything lol!

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope to come back to this in a years time and laugh at all my worries and be thankful for my two beautiful children.

Name: Ali

What are you most looking forward to: Not being pregnant seeing as I'll have spent the best part of 2 years (and all of my married life) pregnant :haha: Nat having a little brother or sister to play with and protect. Seeing that first smile and hearing that first giggle again :happydance:

Ali I knw that feeling, I feel like I've not had a break from being pregnant!! Two Christmases in a row now!

Kerri, Holly is doing great thanks for asking, she's just started walking, I thought crawling was hard work! How are your two little men doing?

Judes not walking yet but cruising round the furniture, hes such a monkey and gets everywhere though and so naughty! My eldest Jake is a sweetheart and loves his little brother t bits :cloud9:

Name: Vanda (mojobear)

Occupation: Insurance Team Manager (back at work for 6 weeks before going back on mat leave!!!)

Children: Princess Niah who is 11 months old

Due date: officially 26 May but cs will be on or before 11 May 12

Sex of baby: Surprise

Age gap between babies: Just over 14 months

What are you most looking forward to: Being at an age where they can play together and getting them into a routine, both sleeping through the night would be good and Christmas 2012.

What are you most nervous/worried about: quite a lot really in order, will be releived knowing that baby is healthy, having quality time with both babies, Niah feeling left out, lack of sleep (Niah wakes up at least 3 times a week still), recovering from cs and how much weight I am gaining. Basically how will we cope?

Anything else you'd like to add: Hoping my worries are unfounded and will also be pleased not to be pregnant..

Hello all,
Good thread idea.

Name: Leanne

Relationship status: living together

Occupation: sahm with a bit of part time work from home for my oh's dad

Children: My beautiful Isla who is nearly 16 months.

Due date: 18th June

Sex of baby: Surprise

Age gap between 21 months

What are you most looking forward to: Isla having a play mate, and doing it all over again, all the firsts etc.

What are you most nervous/worried about? Just not being able to cope, and Isla is a model baby, she is and always has been so good, never cries, never moans, she has always slept and eatern well, basically I have never had any problem with anything with her, and everyone is sayin to me that because she is so good, my next one is going to be a nightmare! I hope this isn't true!

Anything else you'd like to add: I also cant wait to see what this next baby will look like!!

x

Well hello hello ladies. Lookie here... we got our own group. Hurrahhhhh! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Seems a lot of us share the same concerns so hopefully this place will be a great support network for each other knowing we all feel the same lol.

How are we all today? 3 sleeps until my scan date... really hoping baby is co-operative and shows his/her bits xxxx

Oh also, I found this product and thought it was AMAZING as Fin already prefers to walk when out and only has short rests in the buggy so would save us switching up to a double... but sods law... doesn;t fit on my bloody Quinny. Might help some of you though. There's a link in the specs to a PDF with pretty much all pushchairs on and says whether or not it will work for you xx

https://www.buggypod.com/buggypod_io_specifications.php

Oooo that looks good but I don't think it fits onto the iCandy. We're hoping to use a mixture of the pram and the sling and I'm on the lookout on eBay for a cheap double to use on days out, like the zoo etc when they both might want to use it.

Yeah we're hoping for a mix of baby wearing & buggy will work for us but I think a double will be unavoidable for shopping trips etc with our age gap. Doh xx

Yeah, a double will be needed but I've been told not to even dream about anything fancy. I think this was after we found out it will cost £500 to convert my iCandy to a double- such a massive rip off.
It's weird not thinking about buying for this baby, we literally don't need a thing, we didn't find out Imogen's sex so have plenty of neutral clothes, already have a crib, bouncy chair, steriliser etc. By this point in my pregnancy before, I had lists of stuff to buy, boxes full of clothes. But I can't justify it this time round. Oh and we have no room either! I went through immies wardrobe yesterday an found three blankets that still have tags on, so they're this baby's first items! X

I have to admit I'm slightly addicted to buying pushchairs and car seats. Although in my defence, I mainly go for second hand pushchairs (not car seats!) from Ebay so have saved a fortune.

We currently have a single travel system and single 3 wheeler off roader for Nat, and have also bought a twin 3 wheeler and a tandem travel system for when the new one joins us so 4 in total so far. They do all have their own purpose those :)

And I won't go into the car seats.....!!

mind if i join :D I'm a bit further ahead then you guys but thought it would be nice to join you

Name: Vicky
Relationship status: in a relationship
Children: Heidi Lee, almost 13 months
Due date: 10th March
Sex of baby: A precious baby boy (Nathaniel Ryan)
Age gap between babies: 15 months
What are you most looking forward to: attempting breastfeeding again, (heidi wouldn't latch properly), the newborn stage where you're in awe and the challenge of looking after 2 little ones

heres some pics of heidi, me and oh, just heidi and little nate

254175_10150276835000399_653005398_9318222_5300993_n.jpgP1040486.jpgVF_19.JPG

Hi everyone, it is great to have a little group to chat in!
We have out 20 week scan on Tuesday, very excited as we are hoping to find out if we are pink or blue. We didn't with Tobi, so it's a little different. Although if lumpy's previous scan is anything to go by, she won't be laying in the right place!!

Welcome Vicky, nice to meet you :hi:

We have our scan on Tues too. At 2pm. If baby is unco-ooerative we'llbe having a private scan next weekend... we hope. Fingers crossed for babies that like to flash their bits xx

thanks you too :D

hopefully both your babies show what they have got :D.. can't wait for updates

Love this thread :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kelly

Children: 19 year old, 8 year old, 1 year old

Due date: 1st March

Sex of baby: Girl

Age gap between babies: 14 months (& feeling soo nervous about that! :wacko:)

What are you most looking forward to: Seeing if this little Girl looks like my other little Girl :cloud9: & watching 2 Daughters grow up together ~ I feel so lucky

What are you most nervous/worried about: Im so nervous about the early days/weeks/months....How I will manage with a demanding/clingy 1 year old & a new baby, especially after a csection???

Anything else you'd like to add: I havent bought a single thing for this baby yet :dohh: But have been slightly busy moving from the Uk to Australia! :haha:

Good luck for your gender scans Girls :thumbup::happydance:

I literally coulnt wait to know & had a private one at 16weeks!
:baby::cloud9:

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope to come back to this in a years time and laugh at all my worries and be thankful for my two beautiful children.

Me too :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wave: Kerrieanne ~ A fellow 'december dreamer 2010 member' :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back