Anyone here joining the "2 under 2" club - 2012 edition?

Good luck for your gender scans Girls :thumbup::happydance:

I literally coulnt wait to know & had a private one at 16weeks!
:baby::cloud9:

I've got my 20 week scan a week on Monday but hubby says we aren't allowed to find out the sex.

Although, he also said that last time and to this day doesn't know that I passed a note slyly to the woman doing the scan and asked her to write it down and put it in the back of my notes for me to find later. Am I a terrible wife?! Everyone in the family apart from him knew we were expecting a boy!!!!

Good luck for your gender scans Girls :thumbup::happydance:

I literally coulnt wait to know & had a private one at 16weeks!
:baby::cloud9:

I've got my 20 week scan a week on Monday but hubby says we aren't allowed to find out the sex.

Although, he also said that last time and to this day doesn't know that I passed a note slyly to the woman doing the scan and asked her to write it down and put it in the back of my notes for me to find later. Am I a terrible wife?! Everyone in the family apart from him knew we were expecting a boy!!!!

:haha: I dont blame you ~ I couldnt wait :happydance:

have you any ideas on what you may be having this time? :pink: :shrug: :blue:

No, no idea at all which is why I'm not actually as fussed about finding out. Last time, it was almost more to satisfy my curiosity as to whether or not I was right! I knew from day 1 last time that I was having a boy, it was wierd. This time I just don't know at all, and to be honest I don't really care. In some ways obviously having a girl would be great, but then again having 2 boys a year apart would be awesome.

Also, I'm not keen on the idea of ever having a teenage girl!!!

We really didn't mind last time what we were having (not that we do this time!) but ae thinking it mightbe easier to help Tobi assimilate the idea of having a siblingif we can talk sister/ brother!
Plus last time I KNEW we were having a boy, and am just hoping this time for a girl!!

literally couldnt wait any longer so booked a private gender scan today and we are expecting another boy!! :happydance: :cloud9: xx

Hey everyone! What a nice litle group we have already! Kelly I remember you also, you're a dec dreamer too right? I'm trying to decide what to d about a buggy as I think we'll need a double, but after spending £500 on our travel system only a year ago we really don't want to be spending all that again. I'm debating getting a cosatto you2 twin for £200, although I did also consider getting those clips to put two single buggies together but then the buggy would end up so wide! Ooh and I've also got my scan on Monday! :happy dance: so excited!

Oooh Congrats Kerrie. 3 gorgeous boys :cloud9:

So many scans coming up - How exciting.

What are you all up to this eve? I think we're watching another Harry Potter film when dinner is ready. Spinach and Chorizo pasta bake with tear and (not) share bread. YUMMMMMMYYYYYY. Hope I can manage a fair amount. I seem to be strugglint to eat a full mean in one go already... anyone else? I'm sure that didn't happen until 30 weeks or so with Fin xx

I was really naughty and booked my private scan on the 2nd Jan! I am so happy that I'm on team Blue! buuut also I am so scared! lol!!

So many Old December Dreamers on here :) we're very busy ladies ;) hehe.

I thought I'd share with you all.....Jorja walked across the room today on her own :) I am so so proud of her :cloud9:

Hodbert - Your LO was born on my birthday :) xx

Also - Sympathy for the bashed face boy. Someone faceplanted the path on our walk today... and it wasn't me...

Attachments

• 401425_10151127569715338_702910337_22285224_73231646_n.jpg
    401425_10151127569715338_702910337_22285224_73231646_n.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 400489_10151127569460338_702910337_22285221_850576115_n.jpg
    400489_10151127569460338_702910337_22285221_850576115_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Is anyone else worried how u are going to find the time to do it!?
For instance, thinking about bedtime. It takes Tobi about an hour to have his routine and settle to sleep, if I am lucky. How do I do that with a newborn around!?!?
Oh wll be around some nights, but not others as he works shifts.
This is really worrying me.

What are you all up to this eve? I think we're watching another Harry Potter film when dinner is ready. Spinach and Chorizo pasta bake with tear and (not) share bread. YUMMMMMMYYYYYY. Hope I can manage a fair amount. I seem to be strugglint to eat a full mean in one go already... anyone else? I'm sure that didn't happen until 30 weeks or so with Fin xx

We had Chinese share for two from Asda, while tobes had a sandwich (refusing to eat anything else at the mo) now sitting down to watch a movie called conspiracy 13 that we recorded. .... Realising though that we have seen it!
I have two dinners now. One with Tobi and/or oh if he is home at 5, then another at 8ish when Tobi is in bed!
1. I can't eat a full meal anymore and it's def earlier than last time.... Much earlier.
2. If I don't have dinner 2, I am starving at 5am and can't sleep!!!
X

For instance, thinking about bedtime. It takes Tobi about an hour to have his routine and settle to sleep, if I am lucky. How do I do that with a newborn around!?!?

We are VERY lucky in that our youngest loves sleeping!! She normally goes in the bath after her dinner and then its pyjamas, milk and bed. Usually around 6.30-7pm. And she goes straight to sleep until about 6.30-8am when she wakes up, puts her "twinkle" (lights and sounds projector lullabye thing) on and babbles to herself. She's quite strange in that you can say "Do you want to go to bed?" and she goes Yeah! then runs to her cot and says night night (or as she says it Niy Niyyyy) And the other two are ld enough to be left watching TV or out playing (in the summer when its not dark) for half an hour while the new baby gets settled.

We are VERY lucky in that our youngest loves sleeping!! She normally goes in the bath after her dinner and then its pyjamas, milk and bed. Usually around 6.30-7pm. And she goes straight to sleep until about 6.30-8am when she wakes up, puts her "twinkle" (lights and sounds projector lullabye thing) on and babbles to herself. She's quite strange in that you can say "Do you want to go to bed?" and she goes Yeah! then runs to her cot and says night night (or as she says it Niy Niyyyy) And the other two are ld enough to be left watching TV or out playing (in the summer when its not dark) for half an hour while the new baby gets settled.

That sounds fab, Tobi just doesn't like to be rushed... He'll go when he's good and ready!

Well, as its by birthday my hubby cooked :thumbup: and made a nice lasagne with salad and garlic bread then cupcakes he and the girls had made for pudding lol. Watched some crap tv and dyed my hair and now gonna head to bed and have a snuggle whilst watching more crap tv or reading celeb gossip magazines!! Rockstar lifestyle :rofl:

happy birthday.. that dinner sounds awesome :D

with heidi she isn't bad to put down unless she is overtired, in which case its a fight to go down.. but usually i win within half an hour.. hehe
her bedtime is usually 8-9 and wakes up at 8 the next morning... but then she wakes 1-2 times a night still.. don't really know how I'm gonna cope waking up to two little ones. but ill manage.. she might surprise me and start sleeping through within the next 2 months :shrug:

Anything else you'd like to add: I havent bought a single thing for this baby yet :dohh: But have been slightly busy moving from the Uk to Australia! :haha:

where abouts in aus did you move to? i live in melbourne :D

literally couldnt wait any longer so booked a private gender scan today and we are expecting another boy!! :happydance: :cloud9: xx

Many Congratulations Kerrieann :baby::cloud9:

Hey everyone! What a nice litle group we have already! Kelly I remember you also, you're a dec dreamer too right?

Yes indeed a December Dreamer through & through! :winkwink:

Also - Sympathy for the bashed face boy. Someone faceplanted the path on our walk today... and it wasn't me...

:bunny: Aww ~ Poor little Boy :hugs:

Anything else you'd like to add: I havent bought a single thing for this baby yet :dohh: But have been slightly busy moving from the Uk to Australia! :haha:

where abouts in aus did you move to? i live in melbourne :D

We moved to Western Australia :winkwink: Not that long ago (see my ticker)

Have you lived in Melbourne all your life?

no.. I've lived all over aus. was born in queensland, moved to new south wales (various towns) from 1-11, then victoria from 12-16 western australia from 16-17 when i grew balls and moved out of home... and now I've been in melbourne since 17 and I'm 20 in a month.. my parents do still however live in western australia and we visit once a year, this year we are visiting in april/may after bubs is born

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->