Anyone here joining the "2 under 2" club - 2012 edition?

Morning ladies.

Grrrr, I just typed out a whole reply and then closed internet explorer by accident and lost the whole thing. Obviously need to wake up still! Unfortunately the little monkey got me up at 5.30am (he was woken up by the dog throwing up in the hallway, lovely!) and he hasn't gone back to sleep since. Typically it's my morning to get up with him - we are on holiday in Austria at the moment staying with my parents who live here. Hubby and I have been taking it in turns to get up with him in the mornings, so I got to lie in until 11am yesterday! That's the longest I've slept since he was born.

Congrats on the boy Kerrieann, that's great news! That just makes me want to find out even more now!

Well, I'm in for another boring day being housebound again. There has been the most unbelievable amount of snow here over the last few days, and we can't take Nat out as his pushchair won't go through the 3 foot of snow outside the house and it's a bit cold for him anyway when it's blizzard conditions like this! We did manage to get out for a few hours yesterday when it stopped snowing briefly. Pics below :)

Attachments

• SAM_3625.jpg
    SAM_3625.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_3636.jpg
    SAM_3636.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_3629.jpg
    SAM_3629.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
ooh.. the snow looks awesome.. I've always wanted to go the snow.. Nat looks like he was having fun :D

Wow, the snow is incredible. Soo jealous. Have not been skiing for three years cos of pg and new horns!
But yes it can be nightmare if there is too much of it.
Can u take him out for just a few minutes at a time?

Meredith - ur Lo is due the day after mine!

The way the snow is at the moment I can't really take him out at all - it is serious blizzard conditions! I'm just counting down the minutes until 11am when he goes down for his nap, then I can get some sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Jaybee - I see you are in Bucks, whereabouts? Which hospital are you going to?

The way the snow is at the moment I can't really take him out at all - it is serious blizzard conditions! I'm just counting down the minutes until 11am when he goes down for his nap, then I can get some sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Jaybee - I see you are in Bucks, whereabouts? Which hospital are you going to?

I know that feeling oh so well!

We were in bucks, moved a few months ago to wiltshire We were outside Buckingham in a little village. We went to stoke mandeville in Aylesbury, and would do again if we were still there.
Where are you in Oxford.

Ah ok. We're near Princes Risborough, so Oxon/Bucks borders and I went to Stoke with Nat. I didn't have a very nice experience to be honest, so hoping for a better one this time!

My sister lives in wendover.

Isn't it strange people's experiences, I had a fab one there!

Hey girls hoe ur all ok, kerrie fab news about ur third boy! I am not feeling so good today, had stomach pains sincelast night and felt sick since fri night so am a bit worried. Am gonna get some sleep and see if I feel any better. Got my scan tomorrow so just hope everything's ok in there.

good luck with your scan.. everything will be ok :D

EDIT:.. i just realised our DD's share the same birthday.. thats super awesome :D

Meredith... is that snow in Oxford? Jelly. I'm Swindon and we've not even had a scattering of snow here. Boooo xx

No, Austria! If there had been this much snow at home the country would have ground to a halt by now!

Hey girls hoe ur all ok, kerrie fab news about ur third boy! I am not feeling so good today, had stomach pains sincelast night and felt sick since fri night so am a bit worried. Am gonna get some sleep and see if I feel any better. Got my scan tomorrow so just hope everything's ok in there.

Sorry youve been feeling poorly :hugs: Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep :sleep:

Good luck for your scan :baby:

Hello ladies. How are we all on this bright and overcast Monday?

Good luck to those with scans this week. Mine is tomorrow at 2pm. Cannot wait xxx

Hey everyone just back from our scan, all is fine and we are having a boy!! So excited and my hubby is over the moon! Went to next and boughtnsome little blue sleep suits, felt so weird to be looking at blue things instead of pink, I'm so used to buying girls things!

Congrats love. Check out H&M for boy's baby clothes. We LOVE it in there xx

Hello ladies. How are we all on this bright and overcast Monday?

Good luck to those with scans this week. Mine is tomorrow at 2pm. Cannot wait xxx

Good luck with your scan tomm :baby::cloud9:

Hey everyone just back from our scan, all is fine and we are having a boy!! So excited and my hubby is over the moon! Went to next and boughtnsome little blue sleep suits, felt so weird to be looking at blue things instead of pink, I'm so used to buying girls things!

:yipee: Congrats on team BLUE! :happydance:

Hi Girls :wave:

Been to midwife today (1st time since 18 weeks!) I am measuring at 35 weeks already :winkwink:
But kinda knew that 1/ From my size & 2/ From my previous large LO's! :baby:

No names yet! Or anything to be honest! :wacko:

Moving tommorow & wont have internet until 20th Jan :dohh:

Everyone take care & speak again soon :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe