Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Congrats lock and 1more! :happydance: H&H 9 months!! Way to start the new year as strong as the december thread was.

Ambiguous - hope things keep get nice and dark for you with a great progression over the next few days.

AFM - All home tests have still been :bfn:s but I had my RE follow up for betas today, so I'll find out definitively if anything is going on in there or not. :shrug:

More BFP's - that's brilliant! Happy and healthy 9 months ladies!

Emilie - that's so horrible. I don't know how anyone can be so selfish and unkind! Hope you are okay.

Good luck to all those testing in the next few days!

I am on CD7 and I got a high on my clear blue monitor this morning - yay!

Xx

Emilie - that's so horrible. I don't know how anyone can be so selfish and unkind! Hope you are okay.

Xx

I am okay. That's exciting about the high on the monitor. I am on CD 6 I ovulated last month on CD 7 but I don't have any signs of that happening this month. I can ovulate anywhere from CD 5 - CD 25. I hope it is sooner rather than later.

Xx

I am okay. That's exciting about the high on the monitor. I am on CD 6 I ovulated last month on CD 7 but I don't have any signs of that happening this month. I can ovulate anywhere from CD 5 - CD 25. I hope it is sooner rather than later.

I hope it's sooner for you as well, your rainbow will be so worth it when it comes :0)

I usually ovulate around cd11-14 I think, so I am quite lucky in that it's fairly regular. Just not feeling so confident trying this time - I think because I had a c-section and because I am still breast feeding (but for less than 10 mins a day!), plus there is just less time to relax these days but hopefully that won't make a difference. I just need to try to not worry about it - but so easier said than done?! Xx

Xx

I hope it's sooner for you as well, your rainbow will be so worth it when it comes :0)

I usually ovulate around cd11-14 I think, so I am quite lucky in that it's fairly regular. Just not feeling so confident trying this time - I think because I had a c-section and because I am still breast feeding (but for less than 10 mins a day!), plus there is just less time to relax these days but hopefully that won't make a difference. I just need to try to not worry about it - but so easier said than done?! Xx
Yes it is easier said than done.

Holy crap, Emilie, your cousin is a total jerk. Shame on her. You shouldn't even grace her with a response. Or if you do talk to her, tell her that you will not be basing your reproductive efforts off of her uterus. Ugh! What a witch!

AFM, I am feeling really defeated. I think I'm not going to ovulate this cycle and it just makes me want to cry. It sounds silly, but I thought this would be easier. I thought since because I have regular-ish cycles of 25-30 days, it would happen easier. Ugh.

My estrogen levels are high (getting 4th day of blinking smileys), but strip OPKs showing negative and CM is not showing fertile signs. It seems my body has geared up for o'ing like 2x this month, but it's just not happening. I was hopeful that this would be a good month. Sigh. I'm going to start vaginal temping in the hopes that that will help me figure things out better next cycle. At least my next expected fertile window is still in Jan, so it feels like a 2nd chance (likely sometime between 24th and 30th, but hopefully it'll be clear with temps).

I'm really hoping that everyone gets their BFPs!

Holy crap, Emilie, your cousin is a total jerk. Shame on her. You shouldn't even grace her with a response. Or if you do talk to her, tell her that you will not be basing your reproductive efforts off of her uterus. Ugh! What a witch!

AFM, I am feeling really defeated. I think I'm not going to ovulate this cycle and it just makes me want to cry. It sounds silly, but I thought this would be easier. I thought since because I have regular-ish cycles of 25-30 days, it would happen easier. Ugh.

My estrogen levels are high (getting 4th day of blinking smileys), but strip OPKs showing negative and CM is not showing fertile signs. It seems my body has geared up for o'ing like 2x this month, but it's just not happening. I was hopeful that this would be a good month. Sigh. I'm going to start vaginal temping in the hopes that that will help me figure things out better next cycle. At least my next expected fertile window is still in Jan, so it feels like a 2nd chance (likely sometime between 24th and 30th, but hopefully it'll be clear with temps).

GL. I found that vaginal temping was much more stable than oral. Must have been a mouth breather/had off placement.

I didn't respond and I haven't spoke to her sense. I hope you ovulate. I don't always ovulate every month. I have damage to my left ovary so I don't always ovulate from it. I hope I ovulate though.

Yep - I'm officially out for this cycle. Negative beta, and then the :witch: showed up just to drive the point home - even before I missed my first progesterone.
I'm just waiting to see if I declare this officially day 1 or not, but it's definitely on to cycle 11. :shrug:

Yep - I'm officially out for this cycle. Negative beta, and then the :witch: showed up just to drive the point home - even before I missed my first progesterone.
I'm just waiting to see if I declare this officially day 1 or not, but it's definitely on to cycle 11. :shrug:

Aww I am sorry. I hope you get you bfp soon.

I'm moving over from the Dec thread. Can you please add me for Jan 9th?

Okay I got you down. How have you been?

Hi Emilie,

I took a little break from the boards. Was a bit down after my Dec BFN.. I'm about 5 DPO now. Feeling hopeful :)
How are you?

Hey! Welcome to January's board! I remember you from December's board. I am pretty bummed that I didn't get a Christmas bfp. I feel like pretty much every one but me did lol even though I know that is not true. I was so hopeful then I was crushed when the witch showed her freaking ugly face. My cousin decided to announce on Christmas that she is pregnant by having me read her 6 month olds onesie to everyone. I was pretty upset that she had me do it. She is one of the few people that knew I was trying to get pregnant and I feel she could have told me a different way so I didn't have to process my emotions in front of everyone. I held it together. I am probably being overly sensitive. She told me a couple days ago she only announced it then because she knew I tested that morning and wanted to announce it before I could announce it if I was pregnant because she said everyone wouldn't be as excited for her because it is her second if she announced after me. I was like I am not pregnant it was negative and she said good. I have a while for everyone to be excited for me. Then she asked if I could hold off getting pregnant until after she had the baby. I was livid and haven't spoke to her. I am sorry I uploaded. But I feel so much better.

That is an awful thing for her to do! I'm so sorry she put you through that. Sounds like she is very insecure and does not deserve your friendship. Well done for managing to hold it together in a dignified way! Best wishes for your BFP - and remember, your LO will be the most adored and loved baby for life, regardless of what's happening with other people

Hi guys, hope it's ok for me to hop in here?

11 dpo, positive OPK December 21, IUI (second attempt) December 22, now just waaaaaaaaaaaaiting to test. I know I should wait till at least Sunday but I might not be able to...!!

Zero symptoms, but I have a 5yo son and I had no symptoms with him - in fact didn't even occur to me to test until I was 6 weeks along!

Okay totally not baby related but I saw this while I was at the store.

Attachments

• IMG_20150102_174219.jpg
    IMG_20150102_174219.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 11
Well I'm out this month ladies AF showed her ugly face :( feeling hopeful for this cycle thanks for all your help!!

congrats to all the bfp's! Good start to January.

smiley - hope to see you on my thread stalking too! Glad to hear from you!

What's your thread Querida, and I will for sure stalk!

Smiley - How are you and your little blueberry doing :) Are you going to find out the gender btw? And are you hoping one way or the other?
We're doing ok. Had a rough start to the new year. All of us including David had the stomach virus, then right when we got over that had to take David to the Er and found out he has an ear infection and RSV. Now he's quarantined for the next 7-10 days. Poor guy. Yes we're going to find out the sex. It would be fun to be surprised but I'm such a preparer. lol. We'd actually like another boy but either would be great.

@ smiley4442 and jandjplus1. You guys can totally stalk. I stalk the bfp board occasionally. I so wish I was able to join you guys. How are y'all doing?
thanks! I'm doing ok. We've been sick here so the new year hasn't started off great lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->