Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

I totallllly see it AmbiguousHope! I would take a Frer and see what happens!

Here's the unedited photo and I also decided to take the week estimator test. I'm so confused!

Update: I took a FRER too, per Miss's suggestion so I added it.

Attachments

• Photo Collage Maker_GNQ4et.jpg
    Photo Collage Maker_GNQ4et.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 35
Ambiguous, hopefully it's just too early for the digital to pick up the hcg yet because the others definitely look positive!

I have a ovulation question over here. I had a huge temp jump today and I know FF will mark my O date as the 31st, but I really think I Oed on the 30th based on my CM and some light cramping that day. I read the temp rise can happen 1-2 days after O. Do you guys think it's possible I did O on the 30th and not the 31st? Thanks!

Ambiguous, hopefully it's just too early for the digital to pick up the hcg yet because the others definitely look positive!

I have a ovulation question over here. I had a huge temp jump today and I know FF will mark my O date as the 31st, but I really think I Oed on the 30th based on my CM and some light cramping that day. I read the temp rise can happen 1-2 days after O. Do you guys think it's possible I did O on the 30th and not the 31st? Thanks!

I think it looks like you could have O'd on the 30th. Sometimes I get impatient and type in a higher temp for tomorrow just to get my cross hairs. Judging by the temp your coverline was set at in October, it would have been the 30th. Good luck!!!! :hugs:

I think it looks like you could have O'd on the 30th. Sometimes I get impatient and type in a higher temp for tomorrow just to get my cross hairs. Judging by the temp your coverline was set at in October, it would have been the 30th. Good luck!!!! :hugs:

Thank you so much for the insight! Fx our timing was okay this cycle. Either way, I know we have a chance, but a better chance if I did O on the 30th like I think, so hoping. :)

Ambiguous I think it was just too early for the digital because the same thing happened to me. I took one the day I got my first positive and it was negative and then I took one like three days later and it was 1-2 weeks. And I'm clearly pregnant haha. I'm almost 8 weeks from my last period and almost 7 weeks from ovulation. :)

I tested a day early :blush:
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1191_zpsb8555380.jpg

Ambiguous and lockandkey, I think you both have your lines! Congrats!!

Michellebelle, I'll bet you get crosshairs in the next day or two. O looks like it was on the 30th

Ambiguous, that FRER is definitely a positive. It's super unlikely that all of those tests are due to evap lines, so I think it's safe to say that you are pregnant lady!

And congratulations Lock, totally visible line!

For sure! And all the ones I posted today showed in less than 3 minutes. :D I can't get excited just yet. Once we get our first US, I can let my guard down. FX!!!

Congrats ladies!!!

I have been having crazy cramps all morning but nothing; then I went to the bathroom and there was a smear of brown mucus on the tp; AF or is there still hope? Never had this before usually my period starts bright red and pretty heavy

How many dpo are you Brit?

12; I haven't had anymore than that one time and cramps have kind of let up... I'm really not trying to get my hopes up this has just been a wacky cycle but I still really hope it's a good sign! What do you think?

10 DPO!!! FRER and digital BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support and comments!!

Congrats to all the BFPs and goodluck to the ladies who will be testing soon!

How many dpo are you Brit?

12; I haven't had anymore than that one time and cramps have kind of let up... I'm really not trying to get my hopes up this has just been a wacky cycle but I still really hope it's a good sign! What do you think?

It could be IB. I've read it normally happens 6-12dpo. The fact that it's dark is also a good sign. FX!!!!

Congrats 1more!!!! So many BFP on the first day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->