Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

10 DPO!!! FRER and digital BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support and comments!!

Congrats to all the BFPs and goodluck to the ladies who will be testing soon!

Congrats! What a great way to start the year!

For sure! And all the ones I posted today showed in less than 3 minutes. :D I can't get excited just yet. Once we get our first US, I can let my guard down. FX!!!

Congrats Ambiguous! Such a nice was to start the year! How many cycles trying for #2?

Congratulations to all the ladies on their New News BFPs!!!:flower:

We had a great talk this month after my period came and we're full on TTC again :wacko: :haha:

TTC here we go again.....

For sure! And all the ones I posted today showed in less than 3 minutes. :D I can't get excited just yet. Once we get our first US, I can let my guard down. FX!!!

Congrats Ambiguous! Such a nice was to start the year! How many cycles trying for #2?

Thank you! This is my fifth cycle. I did surprisingly get a BFP the first month but unfortunately, it was a chemical pregnancy.

I'm moving over from the Dec thread. Can you please add me for Jan 9th?

Okay I got you down. How have you been?

Hi Emilie,

I took a little break from the boards. Was a bit down after my Dec BFN.. I'm about 5 DPO now. Feeling hopeful :)
How are you?

Hey! Welcome to January's board! I remember you from December's board. I am pretty bummed that I didn't get a Christmas bfp. I feel like pretty much every one but me did lol even though I know that is not true. I was so hopeful then I was crushed when the witch showed her freaking ugly face. My cousin decided to announce on Christmas that she is pregnant by having me read her 6 month olds onesie to everyone. I was pretty upset that she had me do it. She is one of the few people that knew I was trying to get pregnant and I feel she could have told me a different way so I didn't have to process my emotions in front of everyone. I held it together. I am probably being overly sensitive. She told me a couple days ago she only announced it then because she knew I tested that morning and wanted to announce it before I could announce it if I was pregnant because she said everyone wouldn't be as excited for her because it is her second if she announced after me. I was like I am not pregnant it was negative and she said good. I have a while for everyone to be excited for me. Then she asked if I could hold off getting pregnant until after she had the baby. I was livid and haven't spoke to her. I am sorry I uploaded. But I feel so much better.

Hey Guys!! This is thread continued from https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...testers-anyone-else-hoping-bfp-christmas.html

I hope you all get BFP's

Hey guys here is another January link if you want to join it too.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

:bfp:
· Nikkchikk
· AmbiguousHope
· LockandKey
· 1moreforme

December 31st
· Girly123
· Zoeh
· JessesGirl29
· KrissyB

January 1st
· BRIT1416

January 2nd
· MichelleBelle
· Sweetmama26
· Mrs.BeckyJo

January 3rd
· Mytimewillcum
· Postreversal1
· tlc92

January 4th
· Dani_thinks

January 8th
· Stimpyroo

January 9th
· AugustBride6
· OliveLuv

January 10th
· Mangos
· Startd

January 14th
· MissDoc
· Querida87
· Waterbaby33

January 15th
· 808Malia
· Blondie_x

January 20th
· gits87
· Dove830

Date to be determined
· 1nceUponATime
· MichelleBelle
· EmilieBrianne
· AugustBride6
· Teeny Weeny
· Jessibear86

Okay I think I have everyone down. Congratulations everyone who got a bfp. I am so so happy for you guys. Hopefully we all will be joining you guys soon. I am sorry to anyone the witch got.

@ smiley4442 and jandjplus1. You guys can totally stalk. I stalk the bfp board occasionally. I so wish I was able to join you guys. How are y'all doing?

Hi Emilie,

I took a little break from the boards. Was a bit down after my Dec BFN.. I'm about 5 DPO now. Feeling hopeful :)
How are you?

Hey! Welcome to January's board! I remember you from December's board. I am pretty bummed that I didn't get a Christmas bfp. I feel like pretty much every one but me did lol even though I know that is not true. I was so hopeful then I was crushed when the witch showed her freaking ugly face. My cousin decided to announce on Christmas that she is pregnant by having me read her 6 month olds onesie to everyone. I was pretty upset that she had me do it. She is one of the few people that knew I was trying to get pregnant and I feel she could have told me a different way so I didn't have to process my emotions in front of everyone. I held it together. I am probably being overly sensitive. She told me a couple days ago she only announced it then because she knew I tested that morning and wanted to announce it before I could announce it if I was pregnant because she said everyone wouldn't be as excited for her because it is her second if she announced after me. I was like I am not pregnant it was negative and she said good. I have a while for everyone to be excited for me. Then she asked if I could hold off getting pregnant until after she had the baby. I was livid and haven't spoke to her. I am sorry I uploaded. But I feel so much better.

Oh man, that's so insensitive of her! I'm sorry you had to deal with that onto of a bfn! I felt the same way about December, it felt like every single person on that board got a bfp except me! I know that isn't true but it sure was a lucky board. Maybe we'll get ours together :)

Hi Emilie,

How are you?

Oh man, that's so insensitive of her! I'm sorry you had to deal with that onto of a bfn! I felt the same way about December, it felt like every single person on that board got a bfp except me! I know that isn't true but it sure was a lucky board. Maybe we'll get ours together :)
I know it was a lucky board. This one is staying out that way. I seriously hope we do. I am so so ready to be pregnant. I want to be a mom. Ttc just sucks and it is heartbreaking a lot of the time.

@ smiley4442 and jandjplus1. You guys can totally stalk. I stalk the bfp board occasionally. I so wish I was able to join you guys. How are y'all doing?

Hey, I'm doing fine. Haven't been feeling much for symptoms but I never did with my son either so I can't use that as a good indicator. I ended up going to the hospital on the 31st because I was spotting on the 30th and I freaked out since the last time I spotted I miscarried. They weren't super helpful they just did a urine pregnancy test which came up positive obviously. So then they took blood and my ultrasound got rescheduled from the 14th to Monday, so that was really the only good thing that came from it haha. The spotting was over before I went and I'm pretty sure it was from DTD so I guess I kind of freaked out for nothing haha. :blush:

Hey, I'm doing fine. Haven't been feeling much for symptoms but I never did with my son either so I can't use that as a good indicator. I ended up going to the hospital on the 31st because I was spotting on the 30th and I freaked out since the last time I spotted I miscarried. They weren't super helpful they just did a urine pregnancy test which came up positive obviously. So then they took blood and my ultrasound got rescheduled from the 14th to Monday, so that was really the only good thing that came from it haha. The spotting was over before I went and I'm pretty sure it was from DTD so I guess I kind of freaked out for nothing haha. :blush:

My friend busted a blood vessel in cervix while having sex when she was 20 weeks pregnant with her first baby. She bled so bad that they really thought she was loosing the baby or that her placenta was tearing away from her uterus or something. Ultrasound confirmed that the baby was fine she spents two days in the hospital. They finally figured out when the bleeding slowed it was a blood vessel on the outside of her cervix. I am so glad you are fine though.

Congrats to you ladies who have got their bfps!

I'm cd14 today which is my usual ovulation day, so I'll be expecting a temp rise tomorrow morning.

Emilie and olive, I know what you mean about last month's thread. I too felt as if everyone got their bfp except me. This thread is also looking lucky so far though, so FX for us all that this is our month.

10 DPO!!! FRER and digital BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support and comments!!

Congrats to all the BFPs and goodluck to the ladies who will be testing soon!

Congratulations!

Morning ladies! Congrats to all those with BFP's !!

I'm 12DPO today and doing everything I can not to test. I just can't bare the thought of a BFN! I'm trying to hold out to 14 or 15 DPO. I've had quite a few symptoms, mainly pinching and pulling pains and very sore boobs.

Me too Dani - I'm about 10dpo and my resolve not to test is diminishing rapidly!

Feeling down today my temp dropped from 98.61 to 98.1 really hope AF doesn't show tmrw :( had really bad cramps yesterday though for sure AF was gonna show And had a little brown spotting but then cramps let up and haven't had spotting or cramps since :/... I wish we had the ability to just know what's going on in our bodies.. Really trying hard to hold off until Sunday to test again because I'm 13 dpo today and haven't tested today but before I got bfn after bfn and just don't think I could handle seeing another bfn :(

Hi Emilie,

How are you?

Someone who cares this little for your emotions deserves no place or the smallest place in your life. I wouldn't confide in her any longer. What a selfish bit*#.

BRIT: sorry for the emotional roller coaster hun. If you're still above coverline you've got a chance so chin up

Emilie, what a frustrating conversation! That sounds extremely insensitive of her. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Brit, good luck. I have my fingers crossed for you. I've seen a lot of FF charts where people get BFPs even with temp drops around 10 dpo and onward.

Over here, I got crosshairs and am elated! These long cycles are annoying. I am also happy FF marked my O date as the 30th. I was hoping that would be the case.

I hope we see as many BFPs this month as we did on the Dec thread! It would be great if there was no need for a Feb ttc thread, right? :)

Omg! Emilie!!! How childish is she!?! It sounds like she is jealous of you. I'm sorry but I would have been upset too! Especially when she asked you to hold off. There's a name for people like her. Trying for #1 is so stressful, especially when you have lost. I'm going to assume she has never suffered from a miscarriage or had trouble conceiving. I know people who like to be pregnant just for the attention and it sounds like she is one of them. Those are usually the women who don't appreciate their children as much as they should because that's not the #1 reason they got pregnant.
Hang in there!!! You'll have your day and you'll be 10x the mother she is!

I caved in and tested (12 dpo) and bfn :nope:. I'm hoping I still have a chance but meh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->