Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Hey Guys I am no longer trying to get pregnant. My boyfriend and I broke up. He was seeing a few other girls. I will be on here and there to see how you guys are doing and to update the front page. But I am devastated right now.

Oh Emilie, I'm so sorry. Let us know if there's anything we can do, and if you need to vent feel free to PM. You'll get through this.

Hey Guys I am no longer trying to get pregnant. My boyfriend and I broke up. He was seeing a few other girls. I will be on here and there to see how you guys are doing and to update the front page. But I am devastated right now.

I am SO sorry to hear that! :hugs:

You seem so strong, I know you will get through this, but that absolutely sucks. Thinking good thoughts for you.

I am SO sorry to hear that! :hugs:

You seem so strong, I know you will get through this, but that absolutely sucks. Thinking good thoughts for you.

If you been through what all I have been you would be strong too. Having ptsd you learn how to cope. I had to do that. I am still working on trying not to break down.

You do deserve so much better than that. That is the worst feeling in the whole world... I know. It'll be really hard for awhile, but you will move through this and come out better after him. It's hard having to put PG on hold, but it's good it didn't happen with him. I'm so so so sorry for your heartbreak. Be kind to yourself and take it easy right now.

I have broken down all I can do is cry. It freaking hurts.

I know how you feel. I was so crazy for the guy, and he wanted to have a child with me so badly. But in the end, when everything came out in the open, I was so glad to have waited. It hurts worse than almost anything else, and it will hurt for a long while. But, in the end, your happiness will come and he will be suffering wondering why he treated you that way, have no doubts. We're all here for you, and you can find me off-site if need be. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear what happened Emilie, but glad to hear you are feeling better today. I'm doing ok thanks, although af is definitely coming today. Glad it's Friday though :)

How is everyone else doing today?

I'm sorry to hear what happened Emilie, but glad to hear you are feeling better today. I'm doing ok thanks, although af is definitely coming today. Glad it's Friday though :)

How is everyone else doing today?

I finally got some sleep it was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->