Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

3DPO for me - and FF gave me crosshairs right on schedule :) Started the progesterone this morning. Moving right along! :D

On my end I'm post-AF now. It's CD7 and my goal this cycle is to figure out what the heck my body's doing. I started temping vaginally this cycle on CD 4. No spikes or dips greater than about .38 yet. But I started the adv CB OPK digi today (even though I got stupid flashing smiley last cycle for 12 freaking days all the way until AF). And BAM! First day using it this month I have a peak reading (solid smiley) on CD7. That's so weird. I'll see if I can confirm with a cheapie strip opk later in the day, but if it's right it means I should O in the next 12-48 hours, right? It's pretty darned early in my cycle. Last month think (IF) I ovulated, it was on CD 11, and I thought THAT was early, but this is even sooner. So I don't know. No other fertile signs that I've noticed, but to be honest I haven't paid too much attention as I'm just past AF.

So we'll see. I'll just keep tracking and see what happens.

Hope all of you are having clearer cycles and catch great little eggies!

I either missed my surge or I haven't ovulated again this month. Cd 17 for me. My OPKs were darkest around cd11 but cd 9/10/11 I was just taking them for formality thinking I couldn't ovulwte that early (clomid 100mg 3-7)... So I didn't care how much water I drank or how long of a hold I had... And I didn't back them up with digitals.... I had fertile cm from cd 9-14 and now it seems to be drying up.

I have to call my doc on tues to get cd 21 lab done, but I don't temp anymore because my sleeping patterns are crazy.

Thoughts anyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 3
Missdoc I have no idea about opks as I've never used them (I only temp), but FX that temping vaginally helps you to understand your cycle better.

1nceuponatime sorry I don't know anything about opks, but I hope you are able to get a clearer idea soon on where you are in your cycle.

AFM I could have sworn af was coming but she was a no show (af was due Thursday). My LP is usually 12 to 13 days, but it's now 6.30pm on 15dpo and af is still not here. I've had very light brown spotting since last night on and off but if this was af it would usually be full blown af by now. Also my temp is still on my post ovulation temp range. So looks good right? Except the fact I got a bfn today. Bfn on 15dpo doesn't seem too promising does it?

On my end I'm post-AF now. It's CD7 and my goal this cycle is to figure out what the heck my body's doing. I started temping vaginally this cycle on CD 4. No spikes or dips greater than about .38 yet. But I started the adv CB OPK digi today (even though I got stupid flashing smiley last cycle for 12 freaking days all the way until AF). And BAM! First day using it this month I have a peak reading (solid smiley) on CD7. That's so weird. I'll see if I can confirm with a cheapie strip opk later in the day, but if it's right it means I should O in the next 12-48 hours, right? It's pretty darned early in my cycle. Last month think (IF) I ovulated, it was on CD 11, and I thought THAT was early, but this is even sooner. So I don't know. No other fertile signs that I've noticed, but to be honest I haven't paid too much attention as I'm just past AF.

So we'll see. I'll just keep tracking and see what happens.

Hope all of you are having clearer cycles and catch great little eggies!

Im not sure of your history, but have you been tested for pcos? Ive heard that it can cause frequent elevated progesterone.

OMG...I Just got my BFP :) Bought a hpt and tested on a 2hr hold. Came up almost right away and clear as day. Very strong line.I will have to post a pic when im not on my phone.

Sorry for those with the weird O's.

Blondie - FXed it's just a late implantation!! :dust:

Orion - CONGRATS :hugs: H&H 9 months :happydance: Post a pic when you can!!

This is one of the Compliments one step brand tests...the cheapest i could find as the dollar stores had none. Showed up within seconds before the dye was all the way across

Attachments

• 20150117_150001.jpg
    20150117_150001.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Wow Orion!!!! No doubting that one!! Congrats again!! :baby:

Thanks...still super shocked. Reality still hasnt set in for the both of us. I think once we get the digi and use it and see pregnant it will set in lol. Honestly i was expecting to see yet another negative.

Okay I took an ic because I have a yeast infection I saw a line at first but it kinda looked like an indent. The line stayed and has gotten dark. I don't know anything about ic's

Congrats Orion! How long have you been trying? Happy and healthy 9 months xx

Emilie I have had so many many evaps and indents on ICs. Always get AF so that I don't trust them anymore. I would only believe one that was a lovely pink line in the time frame. Xx

Congrats Orion! No doubting that bfp! H&H 9 months to you :)

Thanks KrissyB I hoped it was late implantation and maybe it was as I never spot lightly for that long before af comes. Also I was cramping for 3 days and I only ever usually cramp just before af comes. Af came this morning, 2 days late which never happens (I chart so I know when ovulation was). I only tested on 15dpo (yesterday) and got bfn on an IC so not sure if this was a chemical or not, but ah well on to the next cycle. I know there are plenty people who have been trying longer than me, but going on to cycle 7 now seems a bit scary. I guess it's because when you are not ttc you do your best to avoid pregnancy and then when you ttc you just assume it will be easy.

Congrats Orion!

Emilie, can you post a pic?

I took a picture but my camera sucks so it is blurry you can't see the lines. I took a total of two wondfos and three one steps and one first response they all have the same faint line. But my answer test is hard to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->