Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Even in that picture I can totally see it on the cheapies.

I tweaked it for you so it's a little easier to see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 25
Orion-- Wow! That is clear as day. Congratulations!!! So exciting. :-D

And thanks for commenting about my situation. I haven't been scanned for PCOS. At all my paps nothing comes up odd so I've never thought to look deeper at other issues, but perhaps I should. Something is definitely odd with at least with how the digi responds to my body. If I can't find a pattern, I'll make another doc appt.

Emilie-- It's a little too blurry for my computer screen. But wow, how crazy would it be for you to get a BFP right now? But no matter the situation, it would be a great little blessing. *Hugs*

I was going to ask Emilie... How would you feel about a BFP right now? FX'd you get the result you are hoping for.
AFM, 7DPO and the time is dragging! However, I think after seeing some lovely dark tests I am going to wait on AF. I don't think I see the point this month of staring at a test trying to decifer whether there is a line or not. At least after AF is due the line will either be there plain as day or not. No guesswork.

I hope I find all of you ladies well. Xx

Teeny - I'm right behind you! 6dpo over here :) LOL I started testing early (today) because I wanted to test out the effects of the trigger shot. Turns out it's almost enitrely out of my system already! Barely even had a squinter! ... But now that I started POAS so early, I figure I might as well continue :haha:

Start as you mean to go on eh KrissyB! ;-)
So does that mean that any positive from here on in will be a BFP?! Best of luck with the testing honey. Xx

I was going to ask Emilie... How would you feel about a BFP right now? FX'd you get the result you are hoping for.
AFM, 7DPO and the time is dragging! However, I think after seeing some lovely dark tests I am going to wait on AF. I don't think I see the point this month of staring at a test trying to decifer whether there is a line or not. At least after AF is due the line will either be there plain as day or not. No guesswork.

I hope I find all of you ladies well. Xx

I am perfectly fine with it. I have a limited window to get pregnant do to some health reasons. So if I am not pregnant. I will probably be using a sperm donor. Because of my limited window I had come to terms with not having biological kids. But my now ex wanted to try because he wanted another baby. I was okay with that because deep down I wanted a baby. Now he says if I am he will sign over his rights. It just sucks because I know I won't be able to go back to being okay with not having biological kids now since I have been trying for so long. Which is why if I am not I will be using a sperm donor

Emily - Hope your BFP stays that way, then!! :) AND - if not - I got my BFP using sperm that had been on ice for nearly 2 years. ;) Just sayin'.

Teeny - More or less! I did have a little bit of a squinter today, so I'll have to see some progression or real visible color to make the call on a bfp... But I mean, I think a stark white test is the only way it could get any lighter. FXed for us both :dust:

Emilie - FXed you see some nice progression over the next few days!

Have you tested again Emilie? I really hope you are preggers my lovely. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->