Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Alright, I'm back in for my 5th cycle ttc! Today is cycle day 14 and I'm starting to get some positive looking opk's... I will be testing starting around Feb.6th, hoping for a Valentine's BFP :baby:<3

Hi everyone, I took a little break from the boards. So much was going on I needed to process it all. I got a BFN and AF on Sunday. Called the RE and the nurse brought me in to start a treatment plan. I'm on Femara CD 3-7 and then FSH CD 9,10,11. Not sure how I feel about giving myself shots. Going to watch the training videos they recommended. I have a headache and water weight gain. I wonder if its from the Femera or AF?

Okay does the wondfo hcg ever give false positives? The second line is darker than it looks my camera on my phone sucks

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_215608.jpg
    IMG_20150122_215608.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20150122_232103.jpg
    IMG_20150122_232103.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 23
10 dpo and :bfn: here too :shrug: I've been far too crampy this month to have my hopes up too much.

11DPO here and BFN. I am out this month. With my other children I had symptoms and a BFP by now. When AF shows however, it will give me an insight into my LP length which is a positive. I am going to take a break from TTC, go to NTNP until after our referral at the end of next month. It's been far too stressful and disappointing with BFN month after month.
I think I have had every 'symptom' since trying which leads nowhere so I need to stop the constant googling of these whenever I think I feel different!
The OPKs said I ovulated this month (clomid) which is great, so I am taking the positives from this month to get me through.
I wish you all good luck with testing and I hope to see some more of you ladies get your much deserved BFPs this month. Xx

Emilie, sorry to hear that about the negatives on the frer. How many DPO are you? That IC certainly looks positive to me. Xx

11DPO here and BFN. I am out this month. With my other children I had symptoms and a BFP by now. When AF shows however, it will give me an insight into my LP length which is a positive. I am going to take a break from TTC, go to NTNP until after our referral at the end of next month. It's been far too stressful and disappointing with BFN month after month.
I think I have had every 'symptom' since trying which leads nowhere so I need to stop the constant googling of these whenever I think I feel different!
The OPKs said I ovulated this month (clomid) which is great, so I am taking the positives from this month to get me through.
I wish you all good luck with testing and I hope to see some more of you ladies get your much deserved BFPs this month. Xx

Emilie, sorry to hear that about the negatives on the frer. How many DPO are you? That IC certainly looks positive to me. Xx
9-13 dpo I think.

9 is apparently the most likely day of implantation so you might not be out honey. FX'd for you. Xx

I have been sick all evening and I have a headache. I guess I have the flu again.

I don't know what is going on. The pregnancy tests are negative and I am having signs on ovulation or pregnancy because they are the same symptoms for me anyway. May be I haven't ovulated like I thought I did I don't know.

Ugh.... thought I was out with a :bfn: with fmu at 14 dpo.... but in desperation I tried again later today and I see a faint PINK line!!! But right as I took that test, I saw pink/brown when I wiped!
Thank god I'm going for betas tomorrow.... the emotional roller coaster is killing me.

Good luck at your appt, Krissy!

Emilie, that's strange bc that IC is totally positive. I didn't even have to squint!

As for me, I've stopped doing OPKs this month. It was just driving me crazy because I couldn't identify a peak that made sense (had peaks, but not accompanied by temp shift or confirmable). I got a temp spike (over .4 degrees over all previous temps this cycle) yesterday, so got very excited. Today it dropped down (still slightly above all previous temps, but only slightly). Hoping it stays in the higher ranges. That would be amazing and be proof that I actually DID ovulate, which would be so wonderful. At this point, I just want to know that I'm ovulating. :-( Fingers crossed for the temp to stay up!

Good luck at your appt, Krissy!

Emilie, that's strange bc that IC is totally positive. I didn't even have to squint!

As for me, I've stopped doing OPKs this month. It was just driving me crazy because I couldn't identify a peak that made sense (had peaks, but not accompanied by temp shift or confirmable). I got a temp spike (over .4 degrees over all previous temps this cycle) yesterday, so got very excited. Today it dropped down (still slightly above all previous temps, but only slightly). Hoping it stays in the higher ranges. That would be amazing and be proof that I actually DID ovulate, which would be so wonderful. At this point, I just want to know that I'm ovulating. :-( Fingers crossed for the temp to stay up!
I know it is so weird. I hope you did ovulate Fx'd

Ugh.... thought I was out with a :bfn: with fmu at 14 dpo.... but in desperation I tried again later today and I see a faint PINK line!!! But right as I took that test, I saw pink/brown when I wiped!
Thank god I'm going for betas tomorrow.... the emotional roller coaster is killing me.

Good luck Krissy, keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->