Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

I got my BFP yesterday!! :) it was faint but I got a pregnant 1-2 on a clear blue digital :) fingers crossed for all you ladies!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
I am still reading but struggling with the idea of infertility for both me and DH. I am trying to get my head around the fact that we may not conceive our last wanted child. We have an appointment in 4 weeks, but after DHs SA I'm not sure where that leaves us at the moment. :-(
Stuck in limbo, not ovulating, problems with sperm. Roll on our gynae appointment so that we might know whether we can have help or not.

Congratulations to the ladies with BFPs, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Xx

Brit-- Congrats! That is really great news!

Teeny-- I'm sorry to hear there have been difficulties for you all. I hope that it works out in your favor in the end. :)

Emilie-- Any new tests?

On my end, temps have stayed up for the past 6 days, still suggesting I o'd on CD15. I'm doing vaginal temping as oral didn't work well for me. Not opking or anything else right now bc I'm out. I didn't have any good bd'ing in my most likely fertile window, so no hope on that front, but that's okay. Now I'm just trying to see how long my LP is. Hoping it is more than 10 days, but I'm a little worried as my cycles are shorter than average. But all of this temping is provided good info to track and share with ObGyn in the case I need more help.

Brit-- Congrats! That is really great news!

Teeny-- I'm sorry to hear there have been difficulties for you all. I hope that it works out in your favor in the end. :)

Emilie-- Any new tests?

On my end, temps have stayed up for the past 6 days, still suggesting I o'd on CD15. I'm doing vaginal temping as oral didn't work well for me. Not opking or anything else right now bc I'm out. I didn't have any good bd'ing in my most likely fertile window, so no hope on that front, but that's okay. Now I'm just trying to see how long my LP is. Hoping it is more than 10 days, but I'm a little worried as my cycles are shorter than average. But all of this temping is provided good info to track and share with ObGyn in the case I need more help.

My tests are all negative. Which is a bummer. Now onto next cycle.

Emilie, are you going to go ahead with the plans to get a sperm donor?

Sorry to hear you're out this month, Emilie. I'll look forward to following the next phases of your journey though, with pursuing using a donor.

As for me, today is CD 24 (9 DPO) and I'm feeling the beginnings of menstrual cramps. Hoping that AF doesn't come until after I've seen at least a 10 day LP. Really don't want to deal with finding out I have a LP defect. Temps are still above coverline, though they're on the decline so I assume AF will come any day now. If this LP is under 10 full days I am going to start taking a B vitamin next cycle to see if I can prolong it a little. I'm happy that temps this month suggest that I do ovulate (clear biphasic pattern) even though other fertility signs are all over the place. Now if I can just get a normal luteal phase under my belt I'll feel so much more at peace.

Sorry to hear you're out this month, Emilie. I'll look forward to following the next phases of your journey though, with pursuing using a donor.

As for me, today is CD 24 (9 DPO) and I'm feeling the beginnings of menstrual cramps. Hoping that AF doesn't come until after I've seen at least a 10 day LP. Really don't want to deal with finding out I have a LP defect. Temps are still above coverline, though they're on the decline so I assume AF will come any day now. If this LP is under 10 full days I am going to start taking a B vitamin next cycle to see if I can prolong it a little. I'm happy that temps this month suggest that I do ovulate (clear biphasic pattern) even though other fertility signs are all over the place. Now if I can just get a normal luteal phase under my belt I'll feel so much more at peace.

I take complex vitamin b. It is all of the different vitamin b's. Pulsar bunch of other vitamins. Vitamin d3 is also really good for fertility.

Yeah, I take a mega dose of vit d as I have (or had) a deficiency. I also take folic acid and CoQ10. Thinking I might add the B complex.

Today is 10 DPO, but I am almost certain I'm going to start my period today or tonight at some point, making today CD1 instead, and indicating that I have an LPD (9 day LP). I wish AF would just hold off one more day! 10 day LP at least is within the normal range, even if it's on the short end. But I doubt my uterus plans on waiting another day before bringing the doom, lol. We'll see.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Yeah, I take a mega dose of vit d as I have (or had) a deficiency. I also take folic acid and CoQ10. Thinking I might add the B complex.

Today is 10 DPO, but I am almost certain I'm going to start my period today or tonight at some point, making today CD1 instead, and indicating that I have an LPD (9 day LP). I wish AF would just hold off one more day! 10 day LP at least is within the normal range, even if it's on the short end. But I doubt my uterus plans on waiting another day before bringing the doom, lol. We'll see.

Hope everyone is doing well!
I have a vitamin d3 deficiency too. I am cramping so af should anytime now.

Well I made it past CD25, meaning I will at least have had a 10 day LP, so not too short (not great, but at insanely short). I'm surprised I didn't start yesterday as I'm cramping and spotting, but I'm guessing it'll happen any time now. Although I would love it if it would hold off until tomorrow.

Question for you ladies-- If you start your period in the evening, do you count the next day as CD 1 or do you change that day to CD 1? I've read different things on different sites. On a fertility treatment site, they recommended if your period shows after 4PM to count the next morning as CD 1. Is this what you all do?

Well I made it past CD25, meaning I will at least have had a 10 day LP, so not too short (not great, but at insanely short). I'm surprised I didn't start yesterday as I'm cramping and spotting, but I'm guessing it'll happen any time now. Although I would love it if it would hold off until tomorrow.

Question for you ladies-- If you start your period in the evening, do you count the next day as CD 1 or do you change that day to CD 1? I've read different things on different sites. On a fertility treatment site, they recommended if your period shows after 4PM to count the next morning as CD 1. Is this what you all do?

I count after 6pm as the next day.

Thanks, Emilie. I was thinking the 4PM suggestion seemed a little earlier, and was probably set at that time more for the convenience of the fertility doctors' offices as they close shortly after that.

I was thinking for myself, if the first sign of red blood (actual flow) is after 8PM, I'll count it as the next day. That should be conservative enough.

Thanks, Emilie. I was thinking the 4PM suggestion seemed a little earlier, and was probably set at that time more for the convenience of the fertility doctors' offices as they close shortly after that.

I was thinking for myself, if the first sign of red blood (actual flow) is after 8PM, I'll count it as the next day. That should be conservative enough.

Mine always seems to start at 2am so I never have to worry about it lol.

Woohoo, still no red flow and I'm 13 DPO, so even if I start today I will have had a 12 day LP, so perfectly normal. Next cycle I will track as well in hopes that the pattern is consistent.

Yay!! That is awesome. I started spotting at 2 this morning lol.

Your cycle really does favor starting at 2AM on the dot, lol.

I did end up starting the other day, making today CD3. It's been a rough AF with major cramps and fatigue. Ready for it be done! Feeling a little more hopeful that this month will go well and I can get a good pattern figured out.

Your cycle really does favor starting at 2AM on the dot, lol.

I did end up starting the other day, making today CD3. It's been a rough AF with major cramps and fatigue. Ready for it be done! Feeling a little more hopeful that this month will go well and I can get a good pattern figured out.

I just spotted for 24 hours with lots of ewcm. So either I ovulated or af is about to start. I thought I ovulated already. But with my body who knows. I just want this cycle to be over so I can start again. It is hard another one of my friends is pregnant. So ready for it to be my turn.

Emilie, do you already have donor stuff worked out? Will that start this next cycle? I agree. It's hard watching everyone around you get pregnant. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->