Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

According to FF if you didn't actually need a panty liner then it's just spotting. FX for IB!!!

AFM
I can't stop looking at my chart. It's so pretty! This is my first month doing vaginal BBT and it's so much easier and more stable!!! I realized last month that whenever I wake I up, I subconsciously yawn. Every. Single. Time. I think that was really throwing off my temps and giving me rocky mountains.

I too vaginally temp because I also yawn first thing and I find it more stable as well... I'm liking your chart missy..

I had one question now that I am in TWW who recommends baby aspirin? I usually have early miscarriages and was reading that could maybe help?

Hey Guys!! This is thread continued from https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...testers-anyone-else-hoping-bfp-christmas.html

I hope you all get BFP's

Hey guys here is another January link if you want to join it too.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

December 31st
· Girly123
· Nikkchikk
· Zoeh
· AmbiguousHope
· JessesGirl29
· 1preformed

January 1st
· BRIT1416

January 2nd
· MichelleBelle
· Sweetmama26

January 3rd
· Mytimewillcum
· Postreversal1

January 4th
· LockandKey
· Dani_thinks

January 9th
· AugustBride6
· OliveLuv

January 10th
· Mangos

January 14th
· MissDoc
· Querida87
· Waterbaby33

January 15th
· 808Malia
· Blondie_x

January 20th
· gits87

Date to be determined
· 1nceUponATime
· MichelleBelle
· EmilieBrianne
· Dove830
· AugustBride6
· Teeny Weeny

Okay I think I have everyone down in the right place.
Welcome to everyone new. How is everyone? I am sorry I haven't been on as much between the holidays and being sick I haven't had time or felt like really getting on.
Afm the witch came so I have officially moved on to January. I don't know when I will be testing until I ovulate. I did order some more ovulation and pregnancy tests.

I also vaginally temp. It took me a while to figure out that my temps were probably inaccurate due to me being a mouth breather with a slight under bite and a perpetually open mouth and frequently stuffed nose.

I'd love to join in. I'll be testing around the 10th

I didn't realize so many women took vaginal BBT. That's awesome!

WB Emilie, I hope you're feeling better! Sorry the witch got you.

Sweet, I was in the PARL group and a lot of them took baby aspirin to prevent the umbilical cord from clotting. Personally, I would ask my doctor first. I think they can do a blood test to let you know if it'll help. Do you take progesterone? I swear by it! I've had 4 pregnancies (1 with it and 3 without). The 3 without didn't make it to my second trimester. The only pregnancy I took the progesterone with lasted until 9 days AFTER my due date! I'm thankful everyday of my life for that stuff and the beautiful gift I got from it. It could have been a fluke but I'm currently on 3:1 odds. Knock on wood!!! My doctor calls it her voodoo. She said there isn't enough medical evidence to prove that it works but it doesn't hurt to try.

I didn't realize so many women took vaginal BBT. That's awesome!

WB Emilie, I hope you're feeling better! Sorry the witch got you.

Sweet, I was in the PARL group and a lot of them took baby aspirin to prevent the umbilical cord from clotting. Personally, I would ask my doctor first. I think they can do a blood test to let you know if it'll help. Do you take progesterone? I swear by it! I've had 4 pregnancies (1 with it and 3 without). The 3 without didn't make it to my second trimester. The only pregnancy I took the progesterone with lasted until 9 days AFTER my due date! I'm thankful everyday of my life for that stuff and the beautiful gift I got from it. It could have been a fluke but I'm currently on 3:1 odds. Knock on wood!!! My doctor calls it her voodoo. She said there isn't enough medical evidence to prove that it works but it doesn't hurt to try.

I am feeling better except for the cramps. I am pretty bummed that the witch showed.

I couldn't sleep until the early hours of the morning last night as too upset thinking I am not pregnant. I ended up sleeping through my alarm so didn't take my BBT at normal time. I slept for about the same length of time as other nights but woke up 2 hours later than normal. Do I count the temp?

I want to as gives me hope as slightly increased but I know I prob shouldn't and it would have been below coverline �� x

I couldn't sleep until the early hours of the morning last night as too upset thinking I am not pregnant. I ended up sleeping through my alarm so didn't take my BBT at normal time. I slept for about the same length of time as other nights but woke up 2 hours later than normal. Do I count the temp?

I want to as gives me hope as slightly increased but I know I prob shouldn't and it would have been below coverline �� x

I really don't know. I would think it would be okay if it was the same amount of time. But I am no expert

My temp times are all out of wack with the holidays. I figure a late temp is better than no temp :) But I am no expert:haha:

My temp times are all out of wack with the holidays. I figure a late temp is better than no temp :) But I am no expert:haha:
When I did temping. I was never consistent on what time I took it just hour many I hours I slept. It still worked for me. Lol

Just mark it for the time you took it and check the "sleep deprived" box. FF will keep your temp but that way it knows not to take it as seriously.

Hi all :wave:
With all my :bfn:s I think I'm pretty sure I'll be tagging along here in 2015. You can put me down for December 31st testing, but once we're past that I'll ask you to move me to the end of January :) I can't help but love the months I get two shots at a :bfp: lol. Although sadly I think Jan's a bit of a bust because I think the DH is going to be away at the worst time of the month possible... but we'll see.

So I'm frustrated with my body atm. Don't know what it's doing. I'm on CD12 and supposed to be in fertile window according to my ovia app, but OPKs have been neg (been testing since CD5). Thing is, on CD 10 the pink test line was fairly dark, but not as dark as control line so I assumed it was a neg. But since then my lines are getting lighter, as though LH is reducing. I'm wondering if this means I o'd on CD 10? I haven't been temping because it seems that my temps haven't been a very good measure as it's always been all over the place. I don't know if I've missed O, but think I must have, or if I didn't O at all this month, or if O is yet to come, and this is frustrating. Arrrrgh. It's particularly frustrating because if it's not this cycle, we've agreed to postpone for quite a while (more DH than me).

So I'm frustrated with my body atm. Don't know what it's doing. I'm on CD12 and supposed to be in fertile window according to my ovia app, but OPKs have been neg (been testing since CD5). Thing is, on CD 10 the pink test line was fairly dark, but not as dark as control line so I assumed it was a neg. But since then my lines are getting lighter, as though LH is reducing. I'm wondering if this means I o'd on CD 10? I haven't been temping because it seems that my temps haven't been a very good measure as it's always been all over the place. I don't know if I've missed O, but think I must have, or if I didn't O at all this month, or if O is yet to come, and this is frustrating. Arrrrgh. It's particularly frustrating because if it's not this cycle, we've agreed to postpone for quite a while (more DH than me).

I'm so sorry to hear about your frustration. Unfortunately you probably O'd between your darkest LH test and the next one. I know I usually surge during the night so I rarely get a true positive. I just mark my darkest one as positive and wait for my temp spike. Have you tried taking vaginal BBT? I don't know if you saw my recent post but I was having problems with rocky mountains and that fixed it.
Best of luck!!!

Anyone else getting rather frustrated with running out of hpts and opks im constantly finding myself with none left even though I buy like 100 at a time I can't stop , even when I know I won't get a positive even if I was because it would be too early , I'm seriously obsessed , every single day I do at least one test of one type or the other and I end up getting such bad line eye that I think I'm going crazy by the end of it all x

I'm so sorry to hear about your frustration. Unfortunately you probably O'd between your darkest LH test and the next one. I know I usually surge during the night so I rarely get a true positive. I just mark my darkest one as positive and wait for my temp spike. Have you tried taking vaginal BBT? I don't know if you saw my recent post but I was having problems with rocky mountains and that fixed it.
Best of luck!!!

Thanks for the consoling and suggestions. That's a good point. I didn't think that perhaps I may have missed the main surge (could have happened at night, or whatnot). After this cycle I might begin vaginal BBT, even though we'll be putting TTC on hold. Hopefully it'll help me get a better idea of my cycle for when we're ready to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->