Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Please add me, as I will be taking my first PT on January 2nd!!!

My husband and I are TTC for the first time. I had tracked my ovulation for the past couple of months leading up to us TTC this december. I'm now in the TTW and it's very hard to focus on anything else. I am very scared and excited at the same time. So far I have been feeling a slight tug or pinch in my lower right abdomin for the past three days. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I haven't felt this kind of pinch before. And it's way to early for my period. My boobs are a little sore, but not unless I touch them and I don't have any other symptoms. Except, I hate chocolate everything, and I've been craving it for the past week. Anyone else have this kind of slight pinching feeling? I'm going to take my first PT on Friday the 2nd!!!

Please add me, as I will be taking my first PT on January 2nd!!!

My husband and I are TTC for the first time. I had tracked my ovulation for the past couple of months leading up to us TTC this december. I'm now in the TTW and it's very hard to focus on anything else. I am very scared and excited at the same time. So far I have been feeling a slight tug or pinch in my lower right abdomin for the past three days. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I haven't felt this kind of pinch before. And it's way to early for my period. My boobs are a little sore, but not unless I touch them and I don't have any other symptoms. Except, I hate chocolate everything, and I've been craving it for the past week. Anyone else have this kind of slight pinching feeling? I'm going to take my first PT on Friday the 2nd!!!

I got you down. I hope you get your bfp

Miss, I think that would be a great idea! I know I've read that it is advised to chart your temps for 3 months prior to TTC to get an idea of your cycle because once you see the spike it's generally too late. Of course, I wasn't patient enough to wait but there is no harm in BDing while you learn your cycle.

Welcome, Becky! May I recommend the Fertility Friend App. It's great for keeping track of all your cycle, symptoms, BDing, temps, and tests. It's also a wonderful source of information on the do's and don'ts of TTC. Best of luck!

AFM I'm going to test tomorrow. I know 9dpo is pretty crazy but I have TWO job interviews and it would be nice to know before hand, if possible. Wish me luck on both accounts!!! Yikes, I'm so nervous!

Looks like the witch got me :( not sure why I thought atatC might come easy when it took so long last time. Call that dream smooshed :( ugh I forgot how much I hate TTC. So much for a New Year's Eve/Daddy's Birthday BFP.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I was originally going to test new years day, but there were hpt's and I have no self control. First 4 staring 8dpo were negative. Today I got my first BFP with fmu! Tested just a bit ago this evening and it's even clearer now. I have kind of a wacky chart so I didn't know what to expect.

Beckyjo, you are right, TTC is all consuming and I don't think it gets better with subsequent pregnancies. I was obsessed this time around (TTC#2).

Jessie, I'm sorry AF got you. Fxxxxx for the next month!

Congratulations Nikki!!!! That's so wonderful!!!

I'm very sorry, Jesse. :( The witch can be especially brutal on those months you feel so hopeful. It's like she gets some sort of sick pleasure out of it. We all try not to let it happen but it's hard not to get excited when you feel all these strange symptoms and you do absolutely everything in your power to succeed. Last month got the best of me! I wanted an August due date so badly it hurt (By sheer coincidence, 3 out of 4 of my babies had August due dates. I started to think there was something lucky about TTC in November). We even BD every day during my fertile period. This month I'm a bit more skeptical. I really don't care what month it's born as long as I can have #2 soon! :hugs:

Hey Guys!! This is thread continued from https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...testers-anyone-else-hoping-bfp-christmas.html

I hope you all get BFP's

Hey guys here is another January link if you want to join it too.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

:bfp:
Nikkchikk

December 31st
· Girly123
· Nikkchikk
· Zoeh
· AmbiguousHope
· JessesGirl29
· 1preformed
· KrissyB

January 1st
· BRIT1416

January 2nd
· MichelleBelle
· Sweetmama26
· Mrs.BeckyJo

January 3rd
· Mytimewillcum
· Postreversal1

January 4th
· LockandKey
· Dani_thinks

January 8th
· Stimpyroo

January 9th
· AugustBride6
· OliveLuv

January 10th
· Mangos
· Startd

January 14th
· MissDoc
· Querida87
· Waterbaby33

January 15th
· 808Malia
· Blondie_x

January 20th
· gits87

Date to be determined
· 1nceUponATime
· MichelleBelle
· EmilieBrianne
· Dove830
· AugustBride6
· Teeny Weeny

I think I got everything updated.

@ KrissyB, I got you down. How are you doing?

@ MissDoc, I agree with AmbiguousHope you probably o'd overnight. Vaginal temping is more accurate.

@ mom_of_roodys, I am also getting frustrated with always being out of tests. I just ordered more that will be here this week.

@ Mrs.Becky, I agree with AmbiguousHope about using an app to help keep track. I didn't like fertility friend but a lot of people do. I like glow. But I suggest getting a few and try and see witch is more accurate and which you like better. Fertility friend and glow is a good start.

@ AmbiguousHope, Good luck on everything. I really hope you get a bfp this month though.

@ JessesGirl29, I am sorry the witch got you. I know how bummed I was that the witch showed up too.

@ Nikkchikk, Congratulations I am so happy for you!

Afm af is still full force and so painful it is making me sick. I am ready for it to be over so just can get back to trying.

Ahh Congrats Nikki! That's really exciting

Jessie sorry about the witch :(

Congratulations Nikki!

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow....

I am off to the GP this evening to talk about my options this time around. With DS2 I took Clomid after TTC for 18 months and my DD was after 12 months of TTC. DH isn't keen on help this time though for #4 as he worrys about multiples. I guess we will have a better idea later after the appointment.
CD2 and my flow is ridiculous. It has been the same for the last 4 months. I think my lining builds up so much during my long cycles that they are so heavy and painful when she does show. :-(

The uplold quality on this site leaves much to be desired, but I assure ypu, there are lines! My levels aren't high enough for a digital yet, but I hope for that to change in the next few days!

Attachments

• 2014-12-30 05.20.12.jpg
    2014-12-30 05.20.12.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2014-12-30 05.20.54.jpg
    2014-12-30 05.20.54.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 14
I just started charting temps mid cycle.... And was getting really excited because my temp kept increasing but today it dropped slightly from 98.56 to 98.4 how soon and how much of a drop occurs when ur period is about to show? I have a few more days left before AF is suppose to come and trying really hard to refrain from testing because I'm getting so sad to keep seeing BFN even tho I'm only 10 DPO...

Can someone please take a look at my chart and tell me how it looks? Thanks in advance!

Congrats nicki!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations, NikkChick!!!! Oh my goodness, what a great way to start the new year!

Afm, I was thinking I missed O and would end up being out because pink lines on OPK at Day 10 were fairly dark and went down after that, so I might have O'd them and missed it. BUT, late last night I had EWCM. This morning digital OPK gave me the blinking smiley, when yesterday it gave me nada. So maybe my cheapish test strips were leading me astray, and I'm back in the game? Going to BD tonight and tomorrow night just in case!

I just started charting temps mid cycle.... And was getting really excited because my temp kept increasing but today it dropped slightly from 98.56 to 98.4 how soon and how much of a drop occurs when ur period is about to show? I have a few more days left before AF is suppose to come and trying really hard to refrain from testing because I'm getting so sad to keep seeing BFN even tho I'm only 10 DPO...

Can someone please take a look at my chart and tell me how it looks? Thanks in advance!

Congrats nicki!!!!!

Brit, small drops like that are completely normal and nothing to worry about. The big thing is for your temp not to take a huge nosedive below the cover line (and sometimes even if it does that simply means an implantation dip or estrogen surge). Also, you want to look for patterns, and even with a small dip like that, I'd say your temp is remaining high! Keep an eye on it the next few days! :hugs:

Congratulations, NikkChick!!!! Oh my goodness, what a great way to start the new year!

Afm, I was thinking I missed O and would end up being out because pink lines on OPK at Day 10 were fairly dark and went down after that, so I might have O'd them and missed it. BUT, late last night I had EWCM. This morning digital OPK gave me the blinking smiley, when yesterday it gave me nada. So maybe my cheapish test strips were leading me astray, and I'm back in the game? Going to BD tonight and tomorrow night just in case!

Best to cover your bases! :winkwink: I actually got what looked like a positive earlier in my cycle, but didn't O and now I'm getting positives again. So annoying! Maybe my vision just isn't good enough to tell which line is darker hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->