Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

UkCath

Reaction score
Hello

I thought it would be nice if we had our own thread?

I am in Leeds and will be havign this baby at the LGI (of one born every minute fame!)

I am 38 and due in August... I have a little girl already and would be happy with either this time although another little girl would be nice..

Hi yeah I'm in west yorks too.

Will be having my baby at bri in Bradford so not too far away.

This will be my second I have a little boy but would love a girl this time. I'm due 16th of may.

Hello :hi:

16 of May is my birthday!

I see from your ticker it's "Happy Birthday" to your little boy too, what are you going to do for it?

Hi,

I'm 28 married, live in Bradford but I fell out with the bri quite a while ago so I'll be having baby at Calderdale. We have 2 boys together and dh has a boy from a previous relationship. I would love a girl but either way this is our 3 and final baby, I'm due 15 sept, day after my youngest bday!

Calderdale is a Midwife led unit isn't?
I have a friend from Halifax who had her baby there (water birth) and she thought they were good.

Oooppps I'm not 28 any more I'm 29!!!! Am I allowed to blame baby brain yet?!

Calderdale is a Midwife led unit isn't?
I have a friend from Halifax who had her baby there (water birth) and she thought they were good.

They do have a midwife led unit yes but not just that, I think it's excellent there, I live on the outskirts anyway not far from Halifax at all so it's not that far either x

Calderdale is meant to be very good my friend is having her baby there as it's midwife led I had that as a choice but bri is closer for me.

We are just going to have a little party for my son can't believe he is 1 already it goes so fast. I see your little girl will be 1 soon have you got any plans?

Hi ladies, I also live in west yorkshire, I live in Leeds but will be having this baby at Pinderfields in Wakefield, purely because DH doesnt drive so if its my mum doing the driving she cant go near Leeds city centre without having a panic attack. Also Ive seen one born every minute and it looks like theres cameras in every delivery room and Im sure I wont look my best at that moment in time, haha!!

This is our first and we cant wait, our little is is due sept 10th xxx

Im from Bradford too and planning on having baby at BRI! xx

Oh, I'm 25 and this is baby #1 due 10th sept too! xx

Hello Bells and Marie

I think if they asked me to be in one born every minute i would have to decline. I've seen photos of me in labour and i don't think it would make very attractive tv!

Oh no I could never be on one born even tho it's my favourite programme! Last birth I was so hot I stripped off (yes complete naked! I know embarrassing). My friends think its hilarious, in my defense it was a quick labour everything happened pretty quick and I have never been so warm in my life! Plus only dh and midwife were there and lets face it they were about to see worse that a naked whale!

How is everyone today? I still have ms I'm actually on a goodish day today hoping its on its way out, I have it bad this time:(

Hello

Hope your MS goes soon!

I am over the MS stage, although I was only every really a bit nausious. I didn't get it too bad so I am lucky. I am at the "not feeling pregnant" stage now. so I am glad I have my scan Friday to reassure me there is something in there!

Looking at names at the moment... I like Heidi but I am not 100% on it like I was with Holly.. for a boy I like Max..

We are just going to have a little party for my son can't believe he is 1 already it goes so fast. I see your little girl will be 1 soon have you got any plans?

I am not sure... I met a few people at NCT classes and post natal groups who have babies the same age.. I think we might have some kind of joint party for a few of us.

I can't beleive she is over ten months already.

Hello

Hope your MS goes soon!

I am over the MS stage, although I was only every really a bit nausious. I didn't get it too bad so I am lucky. I am at the "not feeling pregnant" stage now. so I am glad I have my scan Friday to reassure me there is something in there!

Looking at names at the moment... I like Heidi but I am not 100% on it like I was with Holly.. for a boy I like Max..

I really like Heidi, holly and Heidi are cute together too. My friend just had a max well actually maxwell. We are really struggling on boys names, both have really traditional oldie names so need to find something that fits really, don't have a clue at the minute tho.

Hi ladies

Oh I'm nearly 27 weeks and still have ms me and pregnancies don't agree.

Ahh I like the name Heidi. Is anyone finding out the sex of baby?

Yes! I need to know.. I like to plan ahead.
How about you?

I'd love to find out but the hubby really wants a surprise iv been getting extra scans and it's so tempting to ask.

I'm really undecided about finding out I didn't first time and loved the surprise but I found out second and thought it ruined it abit, I just don't know what to do I feel like I need to be more prepared this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->