Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

I didn't announce on fb with my last one and I really don't know whether to or not this time. Like you I think most people I really want to know do now! Also a lot of my friends have come off fb recently and a lot of people dont seem to be using it as much, what if no one congratulates me!!! Hehe how vain!

Does anyone know someone where good for private scans? I'm thinking of paying for another scan don't think I can wait from 8wk to 20 it's just so long x

Can I come in? I'm slightly late (just in 3rd tri) Im in Huddersfield and will be having my baby at Calderdale x

Does anyone know someone where good for private scans? I'm thinking of paying for another scan don't think I can wait from 8wk to 20 it's just so long x

Hi, I had mine done at www.meetyourbaby.com they are based on Geldard Road in Leeds, I got a jan/feb offer so it was only £50 usually £69 for a dating scan not sure about further along but theres a full price list online, they are really nice and you can take up to 8 people in and they have screens on the wall so everyone can see, I definately recommend them and Im hoping to go back later for a 4d scan.

How come your not being scanned at 12weeks?

Hello bothh, bit jealous your near the end!!! Not that I'm wishing time away but I definitely want to be out of first tri!

Thanks bells I'll have a look later and ask dh what he thinks. I've already had 2 early scans and at the last one they dated me so said I don't need a further scan till 20wks. I'm still hoping as it was such a long time ago and since then my dr has official referred me (I self refered first time) then they might of forget and send me one anyway. I still haven't received my booking in appointment so I'm giving them till Monday beford I call.

:hi: I remember it well! Not long now and you will be there! Since I got to 12 weeks this pregnancy has flown by for me! can't believe I'm 28 weeks tomorrow! Starting to feel uncomfortable now and not getting a very good nights sleep at all! Baby right up under ribs lol,
Just started to buy baby things now, have a big bag of clothes and ordered our bouncy chair a few days ago! Can't wait for it to arrive! :)

Aww its so exciting when your getting close, 3rd tri seems miles away at the moment but I'm looking forward to 2nd tho cos I think you feel at your best. Well I'm hoping so, this pg has come with particularly harsh ms usually gone by 12/13 for me fingers are crossed!!!

Hi Boothh

I had an early scan at babybond in Leeds last time they were really nice. You can book online .

Holly is wide awake .. One seventeen am. Serves me right I was just saying today what a good sleeper she is !

Ha every time I think to myself ooo George is being a really good sleeper lately he wakes up during the night!!! Typical!

I had really bad m/s til 22 weeks, had to take anti sickness tablets because it was so bad and couldn't keep anything down! Touch wood I'm fine now though! Just the heart burn and sod to contend with lol!

I went to babybond in Manchester for my gender scan and it was really great x

I love the text on my ticker now "plump or pregnant - people are deciding whether to ask mummy this risky question" I think that sums up my body shape at the moment - might be pregnant - might have eaten too many pies...

Hi hope everyone is well

Sorry not been on in a few day my son thought it would be fun to spill his drink on my laptop bless him. so I'm now using my phone which is a pain.

Had a 4d scan today at meetyourbaby in Leeds there fantastic and cheap. Wish I could upload the pics to show you. We decided to find out the sex at last min and we are expecting a little Girley yey. Roll on may I'm getting so uncomfortable now.

Oh I remember that stage I just looked like I'd eaten way too much lol. I did find I started to show a lot faster with this pregnancy.

It went well everyone was pleased, so glad it's done now felt like I was storing up this big secret up!!

Cmarie33- is the sickness medication good? I felt really really bad at the beginning but my dr wasn't Kean to give me anything, I still have ms but it's not as bad as it was. I'm giving it till 12/13 weeks to do one before I will have to go back to drs

It's definitely helped my appetite! It was more a case of me not eating properly and it's really helped!

Less than a week til my scan now and I'm beginning to show. Hope
You're all well x

I had sickness meds at begining, cyclizine it really helped me I couldn't even sit up at one point never mind look after my toddler!

Pip - your only a few days in front of me! Where are you having your baby x

Hello!!! Im in Queensbury. I am down to have baby at BRI but I'm planning a home birth!
Nice to see some West Yorkshire ladies!! xx

Yeah we are only 4 days apart ain't we. I'm having baby at the bri what about you?

Ohh I used to live in Thornton on west lane. I'm now in Baildon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->