Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

I'm really undecided about finding out I didn't first time and loved the surprise but I found out second and thought it ruined it abit, I just don't know what to do I feel like I need to be more prepared this time

Yeah we had a surprise with our little boy and it was the best surprise ever. Think I'm glad we dint find out really. As long as baby is healthy that's all that matters.

But it is very tempting

Wanting no.2 - I have had the worst ms today, usually if I'm actually sick its only a little bit about an hour after I eat but today its 30 mins after eating and everything comes back, I can't believe I thought it was easing at the end of last week because I had a couple of good days, haha.

UkCath - I like Heidi, it's such a pretty name. We have decided on Millie for a girl and Taylor for a boy, we have actually had our hearts set on those names since before trying for a baby, haha.

pip squeek - I really need to find out the sex, patience is not one of my strong points, I even can't wait until my next scan I only had a private scan about a week and a half ago and I have to wait another 3 weeks for my 12 week scan (I'll actually be 13 weeks and 2 days), I keep telling DH we may need to have another private one in between but he keeps saying no and telling me I have to wait, boo!!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Morning

Bells - I actually really like Millie too. Millie and Maisy are on our "shortlist" for a girl. I was like you first time, I had a private scan at 9 weeks - I just couldn't wait to see the baby. Managed to resist this time and wait.. only 2 days to go till my scan now!

Pip - just realised there is going to be even less of an age gap with your two than there will be with mine. We are going to be busy aren't we? Are you getting a double buggy?

Morning

You have had to wait until 13weeks 2days for your dating scan as well!! I cant believe it I thought it was a 12 week scan, the waiting is going to kill me, your so strong being able to resist temptation. You will have to post a piccy so I have an idea of what my jellybean will look like, hopefully less jelly bean more baby, haha!! X

Bells n bump. I got myself some travel sickness bands today and they seem to be helping quite abit they were only 1.99 on eBay.

Ukcath they'll be exactly 2 yrs between youngest but I'm gonna get a double buggy nothing fancy just a light weight one. I wouldn't bother if I just had the younger 2 because I drive but I'll have school run to do everyday so it would take us forever waiting for George to catch up with our frantic dashes to school!

Morning

Bells - I actually really like Millie too. Millie and Maisy are on our "shortlist" for a girl. I was like you first time, I had a private scan at 9 weeks - I just couldn't wait to see the baby. Managed to resist this time and wait.. only 2 days to go till my scan now!

Pip - just realised there is going to be even less of an age gap with your two than there will be with mine. We are going to be busy aren't we? Are you getting a double buggy?

We sure will have our hands full it scares me but will be nice to have them so close. Yeah I have just got a double buggy and iv also got a baby carrier for when baby arrives. Are you going to get a double buggy?

Yes I was thinking of a double buggy .. I like the Phil and Teds but its too expensive... I'll need to keep an eye on ebay..

Scan tomorrow.. Woo hoo

Yes I was thinking of a double buggy .. I like the Phil and Teds but its too expensive... I'll need to keep an eye on ebay..

Scan tomorrow.. Woo hoo

Yeah that's what we have just got a phil and ted but out parents baught it for us. You can get some rite bargains on e bay iv baught all sort off there.

Oh wow how exciting I love the first scan makes it all so real

Hi, hows everyone doing today?

UkCath - have you had your scan yet? How did it go?

Hello. Scan was brilliant baby was wriggling like mad.
Hope you are all having a good weekend.

We are going out with dh s family soon.... Will be fun to see how long it takes them to notice hollys ' i'm going to be a big sister ' top!

We are going out with dh s family soon.... Will be fun to see how long it takes them to notice hollys ' i'm going to be a big sister ' top!

Oh wow glad your scan went well. Were your dates correct?

Hope you had a nice day the top is such a great idea I'd never think of doing that. Did it go down well?

Hello

Yes it was really funny. At first people weren't sure if they should say anything and were wondering if there was any other way it could be taken! I don't think they were expecting us to be doing it all again so soon..

My due date is 18 August now, so a slight change yes.. I'll need to update my ticker..

Awww that's super cute, I'm going to tell my family tomorrow I've already had two scans and don't think I'll get a 12 wk one :(

Hi ladies how are you all? I've given in and am on anti nausea tablets, they're amazing! My scans not til 2nd march, ill be 12+4! Can't wait! cxx

Hello! Im from w yorks and will be having my baby at Huddersfield RI x

Hi Em :hi:

Marie, good luck with the scan, that's only next week then isn't it?

Awww that's super cute, I'm going to tell my family tomorrow I've already had two scans and don't think I'll get a 12 wk one :(

How did telling the family go?

The top worked well, but they didn't know what to make of it at first... it was a case them of going quiet at first while they were thinking "Could that be interpreted any other way??"..

It went well everyone was pleased, so glad it's done now felt like I was storing up this big secret up!!

Cmarie33- is the sickness medication good? I felt really really bad at the beginning but my dr wasn't Kean to give me anything, I still have ms but it's not as bad as it was. I'm giving it till 12/13 weeks to do one before I will have to go back to drs

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well.

2 weeks today until my scan, its getting closer but not fast enough and my ms seems to have been getting worse the last couple of days but then today Ive had an easy day, woohoo!!

Is anyone announcing on facebook? And if so, how are you going to do it? I want to wait until my next scan for the facebook announcement but then I think most people I know already know, the MIL is a bit excited, haha, I think she took a full page out in the paper when we saw the heartbeat at 9 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->