Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

Had my scan today, everything is looking perfect. I'm sure I saw some little balls when she showed me the legs but I resisted a am still team yellow. I'll upload some pics later and you can have a guess for me!

Hi ladies apologies if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know of any antenatal exercise classes in or around Bradford? xx

Sorry I don't know hun I've never been to an antenatal class! X

Any guesses girls xxx

Attachments

• 20 wk scan 2.jpg
    20 wk scan 2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20wk scan1.jpg
    20wk scan1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4
  • scannnnn.jpg
    scannnnn.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
Im not sure. Baby has a rounded forehead and I can't remember what that means. I'm going with Boy I think!! xx

ive compared it really close with the skull theory diagrams and it actually looks more girl but it looks soooooooo much like ds2's 20wk scan. Skull theory is only for fun anyway isnt it .... ill find out in 20 wk!!!

Youre so close now, had any niggles?

ive compared it really close with the skull theory diagrams and it actually looks more girl but it looks soooooooo much like ds2's 20wk scan. Skull theory is only for fun anyway isnt it .... ill find out in 20 wk!!!

Youre so close now, had any niggles?

Just BH and backache, but had that for a few weeks!! hoping it's not too long!! xx

Hello

WaitingNo2, I am guessing that looks like a girl to me. Like FlowerFairy I just the shape of the head looks feminine...

cmarie, the NCT do classes everywhere but I know they are pretty expensive. I did them last time, I met some people I still see now. There are NHS ones near me, in Horsforth, at the childrens centre, maybe that's an option if you are this side of Bradford? As for other ones, I don't know and I'm not sure if we are meant to plug other sites, but net mums have good local listing areas on their pages that might have something?

Hi. Hope everyone is well.

Booked a 4d scan at meetyourbaby in a couple of weeks. Wasn't going to this time but couldn't resist seeing baby again..

Hey!

I had my baby! Saskia Rose was born at home on Wednesday last week weighing 8lb 6oz.
Hope everyone is doing well xx

Congratulations FlowerFairy! Hope it was a smooth ride!

Can we see pics?

Im just on my phone but I have a thread in birth announcements with pics on cx

Hey!

I had my baby! Saskia Rose was born at home on Wednesday last week weighing 8lb 6oz.
Hope everyone is doing well xx

Congratulations! What a nice name.
And congrats on having a home birth. x

Huge congrats flower fairy, sorry it's like over a month late, I haven't been on lately still on with the mega nest!!! Hope everything went to plan.

How is everyone else getting on? It's just starting to hit me now, bending is getting difficult getting breathless and abit of a waddle!

Hi All. Hope everyone is okay.

Is there anyway I can change the name of this thread??

I am very breathless at the moment too. I'm trying to get lots of iron and just waiitng for the results of my last iron levels test because I think that's what made me breahtless last time. The extra strain of having to carry a toddler about this time is making it a bit harder..

I finish work in 3 weeks today! Can't beleive how quickly it's come round...

I am very breathless at the moment too. I'm trying to get lots of iron and just waiitng for the results of my last iron levels test because I think that's what made me breahtless last time. The extra strain of having to carry a toddler about this time is making it a bit harder..

Go to your first post, click edit. then click on advanced Then if you click on the thread titke you can change it x

I know its hard work with a toddler who constantly wants picking up and carrying everywhere. Starting to notice alot now, and the heartburn has kicked it up a gear!!! it's not been bad at all really but today in particular i must of eating half a tub of tums!! (slight over exaggeration). Time is moving way too fast for me at the minute arghhh scary.

What are you going to change the name to? so i know what to look for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->