Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

Well it turned out to be because I've been referred to a different team because of my anxiety,
Baby is still breech and she said he's face forward too so basically the most awkward position lol, no wonder I can hardly breathe!

I can imagine that being uncomfortable.

I had my scan and it went fine , I'm a week further along than I thought I was so I am happy. Baby wouldn't move to angle to have the downs syndrome measurement test but they said I can have bloods taken for it.

Boothh that sounds uncomfortable, not too much longer to go, know that dosent help, don't imagine there's much they can go tho is there?

Número glad everything went well, oh a week ahead do nice when you move forward isn't it!!! Took them along time to catch my nt measurement baby was a right riggler!

I think just generally doing all the exercises etc to get him to move but they dont seem bothered because I'm having a section anyway, I think I might try to get him to turn though because it might make the next few weeks more comfortable lol, I have to lie down as much as possible now because I just cannot breath sat up, standing and walking helps but I get 5minutes if I'm lucky before my hips start hurting and I need a rest :dohh:

Awww no :( not nice. What exercises do you do to move them?? God yeh bet they'd be trying everything to move him if you were going natural!

Hello. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. We went to filey to try to make the most of the good weather which was nice.

Finally starting to look like i might be pregnant not just chubby!

Hello everyone havent been on in a while, how's everyone?

Hope youre all enjoying the weather!

Boothh, what was your consultant called? Got my appointment through this morning and it's with a dr goddard

Hello. The weather is amazing .. So glad its carried on for my day off work today

Funny how my ticker this week is saying about mummy is looking forwards to being able to have a drink in five months.. In this hot weather I've been missing white wine and child beer!

Beautiful isn't it a it, chillier today though. It's been great for me I've walked about 2 miles everyday this week, I love being out in it.

Hi ladies, hows everyone doing? Sorry Ive been MIA for the last couple of weeks, just seem to have been so busy. Just wanted to let everyone know our news, we had our gender scan today and we are team blue!! So Taylor John it is!!

Congratulations Bells!!

Was it really easy for them to tell? I wasn't quite ready for it at mine the other week when she just randomly announced 'It's a boy'!

And that's a lovely name!

Hi ladies, hows everyone doing? Sorry Ive been MIA for the last couple of weeks, just seem to have been so busy. Just wanted to let everyone know our news, we had our gender scan today and we are team blue!! So Taylor John it is!!

Yeyyyyyyyy fab news and fab name, boys are so loving. How are you feeling has the sickness totally gone?

Wantingno.2 my consultant is miss Bhabara or some similar spelling she is really good,

Bells - congratulations on the boy :)

Afm - well I'm 99% baby has gone head down, kicks are different and I can breath so much easier :) I ordered my pram yesterday (finally) and bought a changing bag, going to pack mine and babies hospital bags tomorrow and see what I still need to get! Less than 6 weeks for me now!

Oh thats great news hope he has turned, 6 weeks is gonna fly eeeeeeeee exciting stuff x

Yep been confirmed today he is head down now but still back to back, I'm measuring a week and a half ahead so I'm glad I'll be having a c section if he's going to be massive haha x

Frantastic - It wasnt too easy because he had his legs crossed, we didnt know but the sonographer had seen it when she first started then he crossed em, so she had me laying on different sides, walking about and drinking coke and cold water (even though I really needed a wee). Then she just blurted it out and told us she had seen it but just wanted to make sure. I like them at meetyourbaby though I think all the staff are lovely. Do you mind if I ask who your consultant was at Pinders? Im seeing Mr Jolly on Tues and Im not looking forward to it, I have a feeling Ill be getting the overweight lecture!!

Wanting no.2 - My sickness has eased loads, I only get it sometimes aftet I eat now 2 or 3 times a week. What about yours, are you feeling better?

Boothh - How exciting you haven't got long to go at all!! Im so jealous, haha!!

Can I ask you ladies what baby kicking feels like? I have had the odd flutter and keep feeling like a jabbing but at my scan on sat I was told my placenta is at the front so I dont think Ill be able to feel them while further into my pregnancy so Im not sure what the jabbing is?!?

Xxx

Congrats on the boy bells. First kicks felt like bubbles popping for me. Just started with the first proper kicks now but still irregular. Amazing when you feel the first strong one. Happened this time while a i was on my belly and she must have been telling me to get off.

Waitingo2 i bet you didn't get your two miles in today.. Grim wasn't it?

Bells- I feel ok now, fatty food is not agreeing with me much but that's ok stops me stuffing my face!!! I haven't felt much lately I was looking through my scan reports and it says I have an anterior placenta too so I think it's stopping me feeling much.

Cath- arghhh the weather! We had about 4 inches I didn't want to be trapped in the house though so decided it'd be best to walk to my sisters so the kids could play. The flippin pram wouldn't push so I ended up dragging it backwards, nightmare!!! Think I'll just try get car out next time!!

Hi Bells - when I was at Pinders last I saw Mr Jolly's name and wished he was my consultant with that name!! My mum said he's nice (she works there).

I actually had my consultant appointment at Pontefract with Mr Burr who was horrible. I agree about the Meet Your Baby people, they all seemed lovely. I wish they'd let me choose the pics, but I guess they have to try and flog the CDs/DVDs to you!

What is it with us WY ladies and our anterior placentas? I'm the same... dying to feel some proper kicks, and poor DH is desperate (at the moment he keeps pretending he can feel them, and putting his ear to my tummy saying 'I'm talking to my son'...) :haha:

Must say Mr jolly is a fantastic name!!!! I want to see him!!lol

Bells I had an anterior placenta last time and I felt LO about your stage, it only affected me at the end when he engaged and wedged his feet behind it so I could hardly feel him moving!
Its hard to describe but as it gets stronger you will know that what your feeling now is baby X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->