Anyone in 1st / Second Tri in West Yorks?

Bells I had an anterior placenta last time and I felt LO about your stage, it only affected me at the end when he engaged and wedged his feet behind it so I could hardly feel him moving!
Its hard to describe but as it gets stronger you will know that what your feeling now is baby X

This worries me, I was sure about 12/13 weeks I was feeling flutters. But I can't say I definately feel anything now and wouldn't you think 3rd baby I'd be able to feel now??? Especially as at 12 scan it was the most active little thing youve eve seen. :(

There's still a lot of room to move around at the moment though, baby will just be tucked down out the way somewhere, x

Heard baby's hb today eventually, took a while to find it but it's definately still there!!!!

Mw did not like the sound of me having a csection! She right annoyed me and suggested a well managed and planned episiotomy! I don't think so!!! Anyway not her choice, she's a bradford mw and I'm at Calderdale hosp so I'm not going to tell her anything else unless absolutely nessessary! So there!! :p

My consultant at Calderdale had no problem at all with a planned section so hopefully they will be the same for you xx

3 weeks on Friday! Scary!! xx

Before you know it it will be 'next week'!

Went to Yorkshire wildlife park today. Holly loved the small animals but i don't think the big cats even registered with her.

Weekends are different when you have kids aren't they.. Not long ago Saturday were all about having a lie in and planning a night out..

What are lie ins!?? :rofl:

My eldest has been to Yorkshire wildlife park with school. We keep meaning to go, George loves animals he's always chasing cats or pigeons!! Until they chase back and he screams!!!

My eldest has been to Yorkshire wildlife park with school. We keep meaning to go, George loves animals he's always chasing cats or pigeons!! Until they chase back and he screams!!!

It's good but a bit expensive. Would be good to make a day of it there are loans of picnic areas and feeding demos and talks for the kids.

Might try ponerosa at wakefield soon.. Anyone tried it?

Can't be long till your 20 week scan now wn2 . Are you still staying team yellow?

It's good but a bit expensive. Would be good to make a day of it there are loans of picnic areas and feeding demos and talks for the kids.

Might try ponerosa at wakefield soon.. Anyone tried it?

Can't be long till your 20 week scan now wn2 . Are you still staying team yellow?
Noah went to Ponderosa last weekend with my inlaws and they had a great time! So I'd reccommend it x

Hi FloweFairy ...not long to go now! Which hospital are you going to?

Hey everyone... hope you're all well.

I have a potentially really stupid question so please bear with me... We live around 11 miles from Wakefield in a small village. Neither of us can drive. Am I right in thinking that if I needed to go to Pinderfields in the middle of the night I should call an ambulance?

I know I'm thinking ahead here but I'm trying to persuade my parents not to go away for their annual first week of September jaunt! They live 2 miles away and would be my first choice for calling for a lift if needed!! :haha:

Anyway, I don't think I'll manage it, and the in-laws live in Leeds (although they're away for August bank holiday too).

I know that Beanie may make an appearance over quite a wide range of dates but the not driving part is making me slightly anxious! And I don't want to call an ambulance if I'm not meant to!!!

Hey everyone... hope you're all well.

I have a potentially really stupid question so please bear with me... We live around 11 miles from Wakefield in a small village. Neither of us can drive. Am I right in thinking that if I needed to go to Pinderfields in the middle of the night I should call an ambulance?

I know I'm thinking ahead here but I'm trying to persuade my parents not to go away for their annual first week of September jaunt! They live 2 miles away and would be my first choice for calling for a lift if needed!! :haha:

Anyway, I don't think I'll manage it, and the in-laws live in Leeds (although they're away for August bank holiday too).

I know that Beanie may make an appearance over quite a wide range of dates but the not driving part is making me slightly anxious! And I don't want to call an ambulance if I'm not meant to!!!

If you ring an ambulance they'll be cross as it's not an emergency and in theory you could be taking one away from someone who really needs one :flower: Best plan is a taxi, but you might have to find a company who doesnt mind labouring ladies xxxx

Fantastic.. Yes taxi definitely. You can only call an ambulance if its an emergency. Heavy bleed / head already on its way etc. I'd phone your local one in advance to discuss.

Flowefairy .. Good luck. I bet a home birth will be amazing.

Thanks for the answers ladies... I know you get in trouble for calling ambulances unnecessarily so I was concerned. And because I live in a tiny village, there aren't any taxi companies who are available overnight.

However, I think the idea of calling to discuss beforehand is great and I shall do that nearer the time!!! We don't even have a taxi company here, the nearest one is in my parents' town 2 miles away, and because they're local, you have to book and pay in advance if you want one late at night (and even then the latest is 1am). But maybe they'll be able to help us out somehow, or suggest another idea! Maybe I need to contact one in Wakefield to come and collect, rather than one here to go out...

I'm sure the chances of him arriving when there's no-one available to drive us are slim so I had better stop stressing about it!!

Thanks again!!! Hope everyone is blooming...

Oh frantastic that would worrying me too, definately need to talk through all your options babies come at the most inconvienent times!!! Maybe talking to family to be around over that period, sure they'll want to about at the time of the birth anyway xx.

My scan is on Friday! I'm sooooo tempted to find out now but then again I want the surprise. We'll see what happens on fri!! :)

Hopefully you will get plenty of warning because its your first. With Holly we went in at 5am but I knew from lunch time the previous day things were stirring..

Hi ladies apologies if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know of any antenatal exercise classes in or around Bradford? xx

We keep meaning to try ponderosa, we love cannon hall farm though :haha: we go loads haha!

Frantastic sounds like a plan ringing a Wakefield taxi company to arrange, I still find it weird moving from a bigger area that taxis arnt 24hr in all these little villages haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->