Anyone in 2ww Straight After A mc??

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Hey girls:)
1st off im so very sorry for your losses:(Massive hugs to you all x
I was just wondering if any of you were in the 2ww after a mc?After our last Iui and 5 and a half years of trying for #2 we suffered an early mc:(.After 3 weeks of bleeding on and off i got a pos opk last friday:).So i think and hope were in our 2ww:)
Sticky Baby Dust to us all x x

I am very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Alot of women choose to wait and some get back into it right away... myself however am on cd 28 today from having my d&c May 26th...

sorry for your loss hun... :hugs:

like kiki im on cd28 and trying to conceive straight away, i suppose it all depends on the person

good luck xx

I'm not sure what day I'm on, if any yet, haha.

My cycles had about a 5 day variance each time before getting preg, although the last one I had right before was, or seemed, the standard 28 days. At least at the early dating scan I'd had, baby had been measuring right along with that.

My meds too are making a little leery of doing any real attempts at TTC, however since my bleeding stopped the other day, I'm not turning down 'affectionate time' with the OH, after a couple months of not being in the mood then a further week of bleeding, Im just too needy lmao. So, have no idea what's going to happen. I might end up with a 2WW right away here, or might just have to start focusing on really TTC next cycle.

Thank you all so much for your replys:)Im so deeply sorry for your losses
Massive Massive hugs to you all x x xI think were in the 2ww lol if my Opk was right!I just wish i knew if my body is getting back to normal ya know!
Im sending you all tonnes of lucky Irish Dust x and sticky Baby Dust x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"