Anyone in New Zealand?

OMG how is everyone!??!?! This has been super quiet!

HEY my net has been down for a few weeks, thank goodness we are back up and running lol ive missed you guys how is everyone :) not long to go now!!! i cant wait to meet our little man im getting really excited lol:) still going pretty good not having to maby probs.....touch wood lol.

30 weeks :)

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! Meet my leap year baby Ruby Mae :) born 38w3d weighing 8lb12oz. Will tell more detail once I'm home :)

I hope this works

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/indie851/bfb0e17b.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/indie851/9ce01b21.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/indie851/61fb7955.jpg

Seriously precious darl!! You have made some gorgeous girls!!!! :D

CUTE!!! congratulations very precious :)

i cant believe i only have 5 weeks of work left, kinda freaking out about the whole no work thing its gunna be weirrd lol anyone else ?
Anyway we need updates from everyone its gotten very quiet in here well apart from an update from you miss muffet lol :)

I'm just cruising along (well as much as you can when you are this big). Put on about 15kgs now - lordy!

I have four weeks of work left and it can't come soon enough - I'm very over it!

Home renovations are coming along but we are still sleeping in our lounge - sob. Can't wait to move into our bedroom and also set up the nursery!!

Congratulations MM!! gorgeous! Great bump pics also.

Hope everyone is well x

Me and OH split a month ago and we are on our own now in a little nice 2bdrm place in Tauranga. We are doing well concidering :)

x

So sorry to hear that Octbebe :hugs: i'm glad you are doing well xx

Hey hope everyone is doing ok in here this has gone very quiet over the last couple of months :)

Yup doing well - just on the countdown. Feel like he's dropped - got a midwife appointment today, so we'll see what she says.

Hope everyone is good!

Octbebe I especially hope you are ok xx

Hi Ladies, I just read through some of you're thread :).
I'm from NZ, and am trying desperately to get home! I come from Chch, but my husband is German and has a job in Germany. We are waiting for him to get a job in NZ.
We lived in NZ for 6 years together while he we were studying but then work forced him overseas :(.

I hope you girls are doing good, I know you are all much later on in you're pregnancies than I am! But I couldn't help but try and steal a slice of home by reading this thread :D.

Hi, just joining in now, haven't read whole thread but it looks like you guys are close to having your new members of the family!! My DS is 5 months old this week. Man has the time flown!!

I am in Christchurch!

Hey Sarah, is your OH into construction??? We are on the rebuild and there are a lot of dodgy/underqualified people getting weeded out of EQR!! We need more good people!!

Hi, just joining in now, haven't read whole thread but it looks like you guys are close to having your new members of the family!! My DS is 5 months old this week. Man has the time flown!!

I am in Christchurch!

Hey Sarah, is your OH into construction??? We are on the rebuild and there are a lot of dodgy/underqualified people getting weeded out of EQR!! We need more good people!!

Hi! I've just had my wee girl and I am also in chch :)

No :( unfortunately he doesn't, He's a lecturer at the uni, and there are only so many jobs there! :(

Congratulations Miss Muffet!! I like her nickname :p My nickname is also Roo!!

Congratulations Miss Muffet!!

I don't know much about the turnover of lecturer's at UC, it 'looks' slow but I only really noticed the two departments I was in, Law and Commerce.

I do hope one comes up soon for you guys though. I love living in Christchurch and the more people the merry-ier!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->