Anyone in Northern British Columbia or Alberta?

I don't THINK i'm stressed. lol

I got a temp shift today, so maybe that's ovulation and I WOULD HAVE gotten a positive OPK between the almost positive and the negative ones. What do you think? :)

I don't THINK i'm stressed. lol

I got a temp shift today, so maybe that's ovulation and I WOULD HAVE gotten a positive OPK between the almost positive and the negative ones. What do you think? :)

Lol

If you had a temperature shift today could you get a pos opk today or tomorrow still? I'm such a newb at charting lol

Probably not, since a temp shift signals ovulation and an OPK is positive 24-36 hours BEFORE ovulation.

Probably not, since a temp shift signals ovulation and an OPK is positive 24-36 hours BEFORE ovulation.

Ohh. I'm such a newb at everything! I failed at temping this time around, I wish I knew what my temps were this cycle :wacko:

Could your urine have been too dilluted to catch a surge? Or any meds that may have affected the test results?

Could have been too diluted, but you'd think a line of SOME sort would have shown up. I think I just didn't test soon enough, and that it was THAT fast and I missed it.

You can start temping in the middle of your cycle. It probably won't tell you much, but it gets you into the habit before a new cycle where it "counts" so-to-speak. lol

It seems that ever since I got interested in temping something always stops me lol. Weither it's DH waking me up by accident, my cat getting into something, or me just waking up and getting breakfast only to realise ten minutes late that I should be taking my temp! lol Arghh.

My DH doesn't want to know about any of my temping/opk efforts and thinks it's just extra stress. Men! Lol :wacko: Is your DH the same??

Mine's a pretty good sport. The thermometer is on HIS side of the bed because I usually have the laptop on my nightstand (I watch shows to fall asleep as i'm an insomniac. lol) so we wake up and he usually just hands me my BBT. lol He knows the drill. :)

He was also pretty good about me stress and frustration with the OPK's...but i'm done with them now. I was surprised he was as good about it as he was. Before, he used to complain about them being a waste of money. I think he's actually looking forward to a LO now and getting excited. lol

Mine's a pretty good sport. The thermometer is on HIS side of the bed because I usually have the laptop on my nightstand (I watch shows to fall asleep as i'm an insomniac. lol) so we wake up and he usually just hands me my BBT. lol He knows the drill. :)

He was also pretty good about me stress and frustration with the OPK's...but i'm done with them now. I was surprised he was as good about it as he was. Before, he used to complain about them being a waste of money. I think he's actually looking forward to a LO now and getting excited. lol

You're so lucky! :) DH thinks we should just let nature take it's course for a year and then I can try something. He knows I use opks, but I just don't discuss it with him hehe

I use this site to obsess over everything lol. DH has it realllly easy! :)

I MAY have had an implantation dip....i'm hoping it is one. lol :)

Tested with FMU but it was BFN....but it's only 7DPO so the chance of getting a BFP even if I WAS pregnant is remote....so ima just keep swimming. ;)

I MAY have had an implantation dip....i'm hoping it is one. lol :)

Tested with FMU but it was BFN....but it's only 7DPO so the chance of getting a BFP even if I WAS pregnant is remote....so ima just keep swimming. ;)

Ohhh fingers crossed!!! :)

When are you going to test again?? :dust:

Ooooh....like every day. lol ;)

Tested again this morning at 9DPO, still BFN. My temps have been dipping below the coverline a lot though...so I think i'm out. :(

You're just as bad as me!! Lol POAS is an addiction! :)

Ugh, join the club. I definatly think I'm out too :( :hugs: The cycle was just so crazy :wacko:

hi ladies i live in lethbridge alberta. i have two daughters and have just started trying for a third! hope to chat with some of you soon!:)

Welcome, ladies. :)

FF took away my O date. Color me mad. lol

I'm pretty sure I o'd....I think my temps just dropped becuse AF is around the corner. Maybe some progesterone issues going on there, too.. :(

hi ladies i live in lethbridge alberta. i have two daughters and have just started trying for a third! hope to chat with some of you soon!:)

Hi, I'm in Edmonton! :)

hi, were close! how do you like edmonton? lethbridge is pretty boring, and the wind this year has been unbearable! 100km and up! are you ttc fir your first child? how exciting! my husband and i are trying fir our third! this is our second cycle, so it hasnt been that long. hope to chat with you soon!:)

I used to hate Edmonton, but have grown to like it lol. I'm originally from Halifax and I miss the laid back attitude and the sea all the time!

We're ttc our first currently and I'm still waiting for AF to come so I can start cycle 4! lol :wacko: I had a Doc appointment today so after my labs are back I should have an idea of what's going on with my cycles. :)

ive been to halifax, and its beautiful, how did you come to move to alberta?
i hope everythings ok at your docs appointment. it took us 14months to conceive my second daughter, as i have pcos, so im not really expecting to get preg any time soon!:)

Yeah it is beautiful! :) I'm going back soon for a visit and am soooo excited! :) My DH is from Edmonton originally and when he saw an open job at a firm in Edmonton, he applied and got it - so we moved cross country!

Everything went okay today, he's going to start with the simple things first and go from there. Everything went crazy after stopping birth control so I'm hoping it'll be an easy fix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->