Anyone in Northern British Columbia or Alberta?

I don't live up there anymore but I'm from Fox Lake!

Figured i'd update this and see what you other ladies are up to. :)

I'm still not preggo...but doing provera right now and when AF shows, will be taking my first round of clomid! Woohoo! :)

How about the rest of you? Any updates??? :)

I also finally have an avatar, so you can see what I look like. lol

Beautiful pic Cdn! :)

Exciting news for you! Hope the clomid does the trick! :)

I found out I'm anemic and my thyroid is underactive (hence my crazy crazy cycles!) so I'm getting my t3 & 4 levels tested again in a few months and am on iron suppliments. I'm really hoping to get my 28 day cycles back and finally see that elusive bfp lol :wacko:

Great to have answers though, isn't it! I'm usually anemic as well, and one OBGYN was concerned about my thyroid level, but the one i'm currently working with doesn't seem to think it's an issue....so if I don't conceive on the clomid, it'll definitely be something I look into.

Is it a relatively easy fix for you, then? :)

I'm looking forward to the clomid....but i'm also scared of the side effects. Eeeks!

It's sooo nice to finally have answers! My new gp is fantastic and wanted to rule everything out. :) My hormone levels were normal, and he said he was glad because my thyoid is really easy to fix. Can't wait until august to see how my thyroid is doing and just get my cycles sorted out.

How is the provera working for you??

So far not...lol. Still waiting for a bleed. Stopped taking it Sunday so it's early times still...but you know us crazy TTC ladies. Just another chance to panic that it WON'T WORK. lol ;)

Hi SKP!!! :)

I'm in the 2WW after my first round of clomid. :) Going to hold out on testing until 9DPO. :D

Im "9dpo" today, temp went slight down. FF is saying the flow would be on the 4th, which i dont understand. That would be cd 20

:bfn: for me. According to the progesterone tests, I didn't ovulate either. So, on to another round of clomid. 100mg this time. :(

I am finding out on Monday for my hormone testing. Hopefully \i ovulated, Cd 30 now, Now AF. also if negetive, I ma starting clomid again. Just going to consider it a missed af, and ovulation agian would kick in hopefully

They're making me wait until the 25th to see if I get a "natural" period or not...which I can just about GUARANTEE won't happen....and then they want to do a ultrasound to check for cysts...then if i'm clear, it's provera and 100mg clomid.

Are you increasing dose or doing another round of the same, SKP? :)

I am doing 100 mgs now, im waiting until around then ass well before I bring on af with progesterone

Maybe we'll get to be cycle buddies. :)

I'm feeling pretty darn low lately. Just hoping I ovulate on the 100mg.

Im like a week and a half "late" for af. Hd blood test the other day and it was negetive. So Im waiting on Af so I can begin clomid again, and be more consistant this time.

Also taking thyroid medication, hopefuly it can balence out my hormones.

Im on 100mgs as well

I am a little low as well, I thought I was preggers, with al lthe symtoms I had this month. I was like all my sickness for nothing.

I totally know how you feel. I was SOOOOOO convinced that I was pregnant. We'd timed everything PERFECTLY and I had all sorts of weird symptoms. :(

Now i'm just frustrated that they're making me wait to do another round of clomid. I don't think I have any cysts. I feel absolutely fine. I wish they would have stuck with their original "here's 4 rounds of clomid. Come back when you're pregnant or done the clomid...". :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->